Pages:
Author

Topic: Is market on the BOTTOM NOW? - page 5. (Read 561 times)

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
July 13, 2018, 03:20:58 AM
Please tell me, its getting on my nerves already. I lost 40% lately on stupid moves and i need to recover. Is it safe to invest back in alts now. What can we expect in next 1-2 months. Anybody has a glass ball? I see green candles today. Can it be next bull trap or the market is recovering now?

First and foremost, don't get my couple of cents as an expert's take. Secondly, never let your emotions run your decisions. It will be a tragic end to your portfolio if your emotions prevail. Avoid it.

The market has been unreliable these past few days. Green candles do not mean recovery. They simply signify growth. Up to what point, we are not sure. What I am a bit positive about is that the prices will not go down deeper anymore. There will be decreases in prices but not that big anymore, after all the red candles that we've seen in the last several months. So, I think it is safe to get back to alts right now. There might be a longer waiting though for your gains.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 03:05:57 AM
It seems to me that the bullish trend has not yet arrived. The growth of altcoins and bitcoin should not be expected until August, so now relax a little and do not trade. It is necessary to wait for the right moment.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 02:34:23 AM
Please tell me, its getting on my nerves already. I lost 40% lately on stupid moves and i need to recover. Is it safe to invest back in alts now. What can we expect in next 1-2 months. Anybody has a glass ball? I see green candles today. Can it be next bull trap or the market is recovering now?
Pages:
Jump to: