Pages:
Author

Topic: Is MEC's rise the fastest in history of cryptocurrencies? - page 2. (Read 1921 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
There's so much ignorant money flying around right now. It's absurd. People don't even do the slightest bit of research into things before they invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
People that buy alts purely for speculation are so clueless that they don't even know what premine is.
The worst part is that some of them are gonna win big  Tongue
legendary
There is no proof that MEC has been premined, and there is no proof that MEC is related to Dotcom. Speculation is not proof.

The "premine fact" is merely a non-significant myth spread by Hazard's site.
The premine is a provable fact. The graphs on my megacoin article use data directly pulled from the blockchain. It proves that a single miner managed to mine 6 million MEC. That, by definition, is a premine. You can not argue against block chain data, do don't even try. You'll only look stupid.

MEC has seen explosive price gains, but the coin itself is still trash. The underhanded method of pretending to be Kim Dotcom is pathetic and destroys any long term viability you might have hoped to achieve.
legendary
Activity: 1316
There is no proof that MEC has been premined, and there is no proof that MEC is related to Dotcom. Speculation is not proof.

+1

It was not pre-mined.

Plus what was literally the first post after the original Megacoin announcement? Hazard warning everyone it was a wallet stealer Roll Eyes No wonder more people didn't jump in early.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

+1 but it was premined with over 1 million coins
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
it's so obvious that it's kim dotcom's coin, branding, marketing etc seems it had some good money behind it, its called "mega" coin which is kim's empire trademark and of course it's based in newzealand!

Activity: 14
kimoto was a genius to use megacoin as the name because SO many fools think it's related to kim dot com
legendary
Activity: 1316
Recently my site's been seeing a lot of search traffic for the term "kim dotcom megacoin", and I've received an email or two asking if he's the creator of megacoin.

Talk about sketchy promotion... Stealing the image and name of a successful company to peddle your shitcoin. Not to mention the egregious premine. Pathetic.

Still hurting I see Hazard  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
yeah, I've seen people thinking it's Kim Dotcom's coin.
legendary
Recently my site's been seeing a lot of search traffic for the term "kim dotcom megacoin", and I've received an email or two asking if he's the creator of megacoin.

Talk about sketchy promotion... Stealing the image and name of a successful company to peddle your shitcoin. Not to mention the egregious premine. Pathetic.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
It is in fact pretty impressive considering how little it adds  Undecided

Scary. Baseless speculation at that point.  Undecided
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
It is in fact pretty impressive considering how little it adds  Undecided
Activity: 46
To the moon, MEC!!!
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I'm fuming on myself for missing this.

If my brain is OK in 7AM after another sleepless night, MEC's lowest to highest price point difference is +10 000% in last 11 days. 100+ bagger.

From 0.000018 on November 19th to 0.002 on November 30th. And with huge volume, 800+ btc today on Cryptsy.

Fucking amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: