Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Mellow Ads dead or abandoned? - page 2. (Read 597 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
December 28, 2017, 06:41:23 PM
cointraffic is ok, 25EUR min payout, paying in BTC.  they have vawes in revenues depending on advertiser demands. but they have good CPM for banner and pops
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
December 28, 2017, 06:37:18 PM
Hey thanks for the response! It sounds like they're done for then. They even disabled my ads without telling me but still display all their advertisers banners on my sites. I'm currently using bitmedia and coinad as well, both of which have been great but now I'm looking for a 3rd banner network.

I have created an account with BiTraffic, but have read some mixed reviews. I'll run their ads for a week and see how they perform, but if anyone has any solid recommendations for another banner network, please do let me know!

thanks!
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
December 28, 2017, 06:16:00 PM
I stopped to use mellowads after they dropped my payouts by 2500% from day to day. same impressions (shorteners) , and 25x less payout. It was not only me , there was another thread on micro earnings about that. Also they started to use coinhive without warning on zap.in that was very unprofessional. Also i got no response for my tickets, only thing what admins are doing is, they approving ads. So they are active, but acting dead. I think they will run away with advertisers money soon. I hope not, but i have this feeling. Ad networks are very unstable these days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
December 28, 2017, 06:09:03 PM
I've been advertising with mellow ads for a year or two now and after my last payment all my sites were suspended without notice or reason. I submitted a support ticket to which I have received no response, even after sending multiple replies. I even PMed baztardo who started the mellow ads ANN thread and can't get anyone to respond to me. Is anybody else having issues over the last month or? Is anyone still getting paid? thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: