Pages:
Author

Topic: Is micro trading possible? - page 2. (Read 281 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 19, 2018, 12:39:24 PM
I do not recommend micro transactions on exchanges with crypto because they have a big fee if you want to withdraw . For example if you put $10 in doge and you make 4-5$ profit and you want to withdraw them you have to pay fee for withdraw (5-10$).
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
August 19, 2018, 12:14:34 PM
I like crypto dice because of how little I can deposit, withdraw, how small the bet can be, no verification of any kind.  I tried to trade micro but got immediately hit with verification, large min positions, and the need to register everywhere to see if I can use it, and in most cases I couldn', so I dropped it.  Is it possible to micro trade?  Total bank to risk 20$ in doge and trade with the intention of increasing the doge amount, not usd value.  

Doge? seroiusly? Why? Its coin made for fun and its performance suprised everyone even creators. It can be dumped back to 1 sat. Its also not traded on any good exchange with high volume and low spreads (what is mandatory for trading you would like (similar to dice gambling). I would suggest switch to any other coin (if you choise this coin because its cheep than read this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37787537) and go on binance where min bet is 0.001 BTC what is close to 6$. And trade to increase BTC amount (my suggestion) but if you like cheep coins than buy ripple or any coin you like and trade it against USDT or BTC or ETH (its paired with them). Simply buy this coin for all your money and if you see that price will be dumped sell it and buy lower bigger amount (Physical Short). Binance also dont need veryfication.

But its better to hold btc and trade to increase its amount - with 20$ you will have 0.003 BTC. Its dasnt matter how much coins you have. It does matter how much money did you invest. Because profit is alwais % of investment. Not % of number of coins. And BTC has much brighter future in my opinion.

If you still want to trade doge i would choose Bittrex - phisical short against BTC or cryptopia (when i has account there there wass whole doge market agaist manny other coins i dont know if its still there) but volume there is hilarious and trading there will be more like gambling than dice (spread up to 100% and susceptibility to huge moves will crash all stoploses and make every investment unpredictible).
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
August 19, 2018, 10:44:31 AM
I like crypto dice because of how little I can deposit, withdraw, how small the bet can be, no verification of any kind.  I tried to trade micro but got immediately hit with verification, large min positions, and the need to register everywhere to see if I can use it, and in most cases I couldn', so I dropped it.  Is it possible to micro trade?  Total bank to risk 20$ in doge and trade with the intention of increasing the doge amount, not usd value. 
You do talk about trading but you do mention about crypto dice which is typically a gambling. Can you elaborate on which thing you are engage into? Trading or gambling? but since most of the time you do talk about micro trading then its possible for it to be done here on this crypto space and i dont know why you do able to hit up with a verification yet you do only engage on small amounts. Verifications do usually occur when you are already trading in big volumes.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
August 19, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
to trade my own micro still have not tried it, but if I see a possibility if the micro is certainly what is obtained is still minimal, because usually the micro for people who are new to try.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 09:41:05 AM
I am always greedy and only hold some coins, not hold many other coins
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
August 19, 2018, 09:40:52 AM
Yes, of course it's possible. Yet Micro Trading is more for beginners. In my opinion it's a good way ho to learn and gain some knowledge & experience, but there again, what i dnt understand - If you're risking your money already, why would you go with this? Make the time worth full and trade as regular. With this your chances t o earn are limited.

In addition to what he said, if you're not familiar to the basic online trading and to the foreign exchange market then micro trading suits you. Also micro trading, you can invest a small amount of money yet you'll earn less too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 07:31:50 AM
Yes, of course it's possible. Yet Micro Trading is more for beginners. In my opinion it's a good way ho to learn and gain some knowledge & experience, but there again, what i dnt understand - If you're risking your money already, why would you go with this? Make the time worth full and trade as regular. With this your chances t o earn are limited.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
August 18, 2018, 02:29:35 PM
I like crypto dice because of how little I can deposit, withdraw, how small the bet can be, no verification of any kind.  I tried to trade micro but got immediately hit with verification, large min positions, and the need to register everywhere to see if I can use it, and in most cases I couldn', so I dropped it.  Is it possible to micro trade?  Total bank to risk 20$ in doge and trade with the intention of increasing the doge amount, not usd value. 
Pages:
Jump to: