Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Microwallet.org shutting down? - page 3. (Read 11156 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
November 08, 2014, 10:13:50 AM
First time poster, well let me tell you about my Microwallet account, have a look.
1s3DP7QaqwsRrTEn6UQBd9zPCmmvv6KW3

Haven't been paid since 2014-10-28

Microwallet are saying this..

Q: Is Microwallet closing? A: No.
Q: Is there a problem with the withdrawals? A: The issue caused by a bug in the Blockchain.info API. We will deploy the workaround today and after that everything back to normal.

So I thought I would write to Blockchain and ask about this bug.I got this reply.

Dear All
Just a quick question a yes or no would suffice then I would be very happy.

Q. Is Microwallet having problems making payments to users.

This what Microwallet have to say

. Q: Is Microwallet closing? A: No. Q: Is there a problem with the withdrawals? A: The issue caused by a bug in the Blockchain.info API. We will deploy the workaround today and after that everything back to normal.

That was about three days ago they made that statement, let me tell you that thousands of people have not had any Satoshis forwarded to blockchain.

I noticed that other sites can make direct payments.

Thanks

The Reply.....Mandrik (Blockchain)

Hey there. We haven't had any reported issues with our API from other users, and I don't recall seeing any support tickets from them with an issue. If the issue continues I would contact them. Hopefully they fix whatever problem they are having.

Thanks!

So if they are saying they have a bug in the blockchain why then don't they report it?

I wrote to Microwallet suggesting just that, no reply as of yet.

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
November 08, 2014, 03:47:50 AM
its been a couple of days that they added the sticky text on top and it says "TODAY" we deploy the workout, blah blah, its gonna be normal again, and its been past 7days since i reached minimum withdrawal limit

i wonder if ever i get my money
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
November 07, 2014, 10:55:09 PM
mhm, pm me your addies so i can check your microwallet balance and maybe tip u guys
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 07, 2014, 03:15:28 PM
Hello ev1 Smiley

I've just registered and it is my first post. I don't know if it is in the right place.
I have a problem and maybe I am not the only one.

On last Saturday, I requested cashout from microwallet.org. It has appeared the message that the amount will be paid within 7 days, but no cashout request date or a change in the number of days. So, if you don't keep track, you have no idea if the days have passed or not.
The point is that today is Friday, and I still do not have the bitcoins into my walletAngry

Something more: it is the 4th day when I try to cashout from Land Of Bitcoin faucet with no success. Each time I receive the message:
"Our Microwallet account is empty, we will refill it soon, please come back in an hour or three."
Activity: 5
November 03, 2014, 11:21:29 AM
I think it is going to shut down.

One of my online earning site, Coingamez.com told me the same too.

To reduce the lost of my earning, I stopped using it.

Unless my pending payment has been processed, then only I shall consider to resume it.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 03, 2014, 09:22:15 AM
They had some server issues before but it's fine now. I didn't heard anything about shutdown yet. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
November 03, 2014, 09:15:17 AM
It is a nice service for collecting from faucets, it would be pity if it is shutting down. It has been down for 18 hours though:
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/microwallet.org.html

the website is currently up isitdownrightnow has a funny issue
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1005
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
November 03, 2014, 08:23:42 AM
It is a nice service for collecting from faucets, it would be pity if it is shutting down. It has been down for 18 hours though:
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/microwallet.org.html
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
November 03, 2014, 08:13:40 AM
it was going to shut down but the founder has said it will not be shut down untill there is suitable amount of competition. so id say its not going to shut down anytime soon
Activity: 5
November 03, 2014, 12:45:26 AM
I saw a post on one of the fountains saying that microwallet.org is shutting down.  Does anybody know if that's true and what will happen to all of the faucets that use them as a micropayment system?  Move to xapo.com maybe?
Pages:
Jump to: