Pages:
Author

Topic: Is MinerGate a good mining software as well as a legitmate cloud mine? - page 2. (Read 6249 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Miner gate ALWAYS make less hash than other mining software, nice hash is better
Activity: 77
Hi,

does anyone know how to switch off this Smart Mining? I do not want that and on one of my MACs it is running and there is not setting/preference to switch it off!  Huh

Thanks for your help!

Chris
Activity: 62
You gotta try nheqminer or claymore's cpu/gpu miners. XMR/XDN with claymore was most profitable but diff is higher on XMR now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I don't know if cloud mining in MinerGate is good. It seems that they depend on Genesis-Mining? I don't think that cloud mining is a good idea.
Mining with MinerGate software is okay. But there is a minimum amount before you can send it to your wallet.
But mining with GPU doesn't work with my Nvidia gtx1080.
It is only good for CPU mining. So coin like XDN which doesn't have a lot of value... And i don't think the value will grow up.
And mining XMR with the CPU is really difficult. But you can earn some satochi. Mining Fantomcoin seems a little difficult too.
I didn't try to mine on minergate pool with another software.
Activity: 62
I have mined some BCN and xmr/xdn at minergate, works well and payouts have been no hassle. Also enjoyed the chat over there.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bosnia...
okay, so currently im mining XMR, if i stop GPU mining on XMR which one should i choose to gpu mine in this whole list? (im using smart miner so thats why it chose XMR)

https://i.imgur.com/2cKilxC.png

edit:
sorry i didnt read what you said at Use minergate if you have a good cpu but for gpu try something else (maybe mining altcoins using claymore)
which altcoin should i mine then?

edit2:
i looked up claymore's cryptonote gpu mining program and it says its only supported on AMD cards, i have an nvidia gt 730.

Hi

So did you get money for mining? Is this miners OK?

I have few machine which mining for Minergate, and is this ok?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
okay, so currently im mining XMR, if i stop GPU mining on XMR which one should i choose to gpu mine in this whole list? (im using smart miner so thats why it chose XMR)

edit:
sorry i didnt read what you said at Use minergate if you have a good cpu but for gpu try something else (maybe mining altcoins using claymore)

edit2:
i looked up claymore's cryptonote gpu mining program and it says its only supported on AMD cards, i have an nvidia gt 730.

if you want gpu mining but using minergate try to mine eth or eth classic, other coin in minergate are not/least profitable compared xmr or eth

if you want still mining monero but using gpu i recommend xmr stak nvidia

https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak-nvidia

actually idk if it's good in nvidia, but from my experience using xmr stak cpu are the best among other mining software
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

edit:

edit2:
Activity: 714
Merit: 537
NEVER PUT MONEY INTO CLOUD MINING PLEASE !!

You are never gonna get the money that you invested in the first place. That's just not how it works.

Use minergate if you have a good cpu but for gpu try something else (maybe mining altcoins using claymore Huh )
Activity: 99
Merit: 18
Just got a 1080 and minergate did not work well with it. Had to find something different. You can use it for cpu though but who wants to cpu mine.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
title says it all, is minergate a good mining software + cloud mining to use?
i am currently mining with it and its quite good to be honest.
combined hashes per second with my gpu and cpu = 140 ~ 220 Hashes/s
i dont wanna pay for cloud mining until i get more bitcoin and i find out its a legitimate cloud mining service.
Pages:
Jump to: