Pages:
Author

Topic: Is mining that profitable? - page 2. (Read 3238 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
December 19, 2014, 01:34:52 AM
Hi I'm Mohsen from Iran, I found mining quite interesting and profitable and I have some doubt about it then I join this forum and I want to ask some question before investing.
I did mining with my personal computer with several pools and I noticed that I can invest in antminer s4 and that is quite interesting when I calculated the profit here : https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
So my research says if I invest any amount in mining devices, I can return my investment in just 4 months. Am I calculating right? Is it that accurate?
I'm Planning to invest on antminer s4, Is there any better option, because right now bitmaintech guys selling 16 units for $14K and I can get 32TH/s with those. also I'm in Iran andd the electricity price is so cheap here, I can register a production company to cut half my electricity price even. But I dont know if they ship units to Iran and the weight is so high its about 250KG.
So what do you think about my plan?

Thank you

Everyone would advice not to get into mining at this stage, specially when the halving is expetd to happen in an year or 2, which is definitely not be profitable for minin.g
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
December 18, 2014, 10:46:43 PM
Ahh if we could just settle all the worlds differences with a years of mining coins.  it would be nice.

to the op contact bitmaintech and ask them.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
December 18, 2014, 05:25:32 PM
I wonder if Spondoolies ships to Iran? My instincts tell me no.   Wink
Just buy them in Israel, drive em through Syria, stop in Mosul for tea, and then on to Iran from there.

You make it seem complicated.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2014, 05:20:21 PM
The difficult will probably increase destroying your chance at ROI.

That said.. this is the first time in 22 months the difficult has gone down soo... who knows..

We might see a massive abandoning of bitcoin and a return to $50-100 area... This would decimate the mining network shutting down most industrial sized miners leaving only hobby miners like me..  Who knows if I would be mining in the red or black at that point. I will mine until I die Smiley.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
December 17, 2014, 04:19:21 AM

Spondoolies will not ship to Iran but i think bitmain will do.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
December 17, 2014, 03:30:52 AM
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 17, 2014, 01:53:18 AM
Hi I'm Mohsen from Iran, I found mining quite interesting and profitable and I have some doubt about it then I join this forum and I want to ask some question before investing.
I did mining with my personal computer with several pools and I noticed that I can invest in antminer s4 and that is quite interesting when I calculated the profit here : https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
So my research says if I invest any amount in mining devices, I can return my investment in just 4 months. Am I calculating right? Is it that accurate?
I'm Planning to invest on antminer s4, Is there any better option, because right now bitmaintech guys selling 16 units for $14K and I can get 32TH/s with those. also I'm in Iran andd the electricity price is so cheap here, I can register a production company to cut half my electricity price even. But I dont know if they ship units to Iran and the weight is so high its about 250KG.
So what do you think about my plan?

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: