Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Monero a Good Investment? - page 30. (Read 8182 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
I trust Monero is another player of digital currency super bowl. It is having a tremendous request in view of its element of untraceablty. Monero has a few advantages. Their group is particularly featuring that Monero is secure, private, untraceable, fungible. As I would like to think, it is useful for long haul speculation.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 12:11:12 PM
Of course, monero is the best aset for we investing right now. I want to invest on monero if i have some money for me to investing, and i suggest you to invest your money on ethereum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
July 30, 2018, 12:09:38 PM
Monero is strong altcoin from top 20...
So I think it's a good idea to have some amount of it in your portfolio...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 11:53:33 AM
Monero just added a GUI to their wallet so that's a good first step towards adoption.
Activity: 87
July 30, 2018, 11:47:44 AM
Perhaps by the end of the year the price of Monero will grow a little, but I do not advise investing all the money in this coin. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

Monero coin is still good today I just think that the altcoins or bitcoins are just priests. They just fall in price today I think it's still going to increase next year if this is not happen this year of 2018.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
July 30, 2018, 08:51:09 AM
Its true that when government come cracking down on bitcoin, people will need another crypto to lay upon that is highly secure and highly decentralized and the one like that is monero which can be rated just after bitcoin in terms of privacy, decentralization and security.

So yes holding monero for long term will surely bring profit as money jumps in it and volume increase by continuous use in dark web.
I agree with you that Monero is great investment, but I can't agree with you that Monero is after Bitcoin in terms of privacy, because, you can easily track Bitcoin transactions on Blockchain explorer.
That's the reason why hackers and criminals using Monero rather than Bitcoin. Monero is untraceable.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 30, 2018, 08:42:18 AM
I was surprised with Monero's safety and anonymity, it is the best variant if you need in quite anonymous alternative cryptocurrencu with increasing trends.
copper member
Activity: 378
July 30, 2018, 06:10:26 AM
I like XMR over the coming months - it's resting on a long-term support line, which means this is likely as cheap as it will be any time soon, and it's got really strong fundamentals to the point where even BTC maximalists don't criticize it. Something like that would also diversify you a lot - you're currently all-in on hype coins which can really go south on you.
Activity: 128
https://saturn.black
July 29, 2018, 02:30:06 PM
I really dont know. Few mothns ago i realy believed in Mpnero, i even invested in it. But more i study - i understand that there is no smth genious behind it, only it's anonymity.
Activity: 253
July 29, 2018, 12:58:14 PM
Its true that when government come cracking down on bitcoin, people will need another crypto to lay upon that is highly secure and highly decentralized and the one like that is monero which can be rated just after bitcoin in terms of privacy, decentralization and security.

So yes holding monero for long term will surely bring profit as money jumps in it and volume increase by continuous use in dark web.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 29, 2018, 12:56:47 PM
Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

So, as the title of this thread says: Is Monero a Good Investment?

I have presented my theory, but what do you think?

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

I deeply appreciate your contribution on this thread.

the best privacy coin is monero, so, you have a good decision if choose monero as your investments
because privacy is the main idea, why cryptocurrencies being created my friend
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

This project has implemented the most advanced cryptography technologies to provide completely private calculations between users, and many unorthodox steps have been taken to make it impossible to track the transaction history.
Activity: 121
July 29, 2018, 12:29:45 PM
Zcash is even more anonymous than Monero. Many famous persons and companies stated that. Monero is more widespread, it has more capitalization and these facts may indeed render XMR to be more promising among other CryptoNote based coins.
Activity: 215
July 29, 2018, 11:48:14 AM
Dear bitcoin community,

I think Monero is great for investing because of its main feature-privacy. It allows for truly anonymous transactions that cannot be traced. No one else can also see your wallet balance - which is a much-needed feature for many cryptocurrency users.
Activity: 294
July 29, 2018, 11:44:27 AM
Dear bitcoin community,

I am absolutely sure that Monero  is a good investment. It has a great potential to grow and become a popular currency. But you need to remember that every type of investment contains risks and every one needs to make their own research before buying.
Activity: 275
July 29, 2018, 11:42:36 AM
I didn't see anything special about Monero, which made the coin very attractive to investors. Maybe I was wrong, but Monero did not increase the precondition of the rate.
Activity: 322
July 29, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
It is a decent speculation since it is broadly use in darknet. It is additionally the most known protection coin in crypto. I trust it will develop as the time passes by on the grounds that the group are keep building up this coin and it has a major network supporting.
Activity: 60
July 29, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
I hope that the market will develop better by the autumn. Monero team, I like it, I think if there is an investment opportunity, it is worth it .
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
July 29, 2018, 11:33:17 AM
Now it's best to keep money in bitcoin or ethereum. The time of altcoins has not yet come.It's my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: