Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Monero a Good Investment? - page 46. (Read 8182 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 03:51:42 PM
In my opinion, Monero is very profitable. Monero has a higher possibility of remaining competitive in the cryptocurrency market. This is because it is on the StackExchange which totally increases its already booming public source code repository.
Activity: 150
June 25, 2018, 03:49:51 PM
I think this year the price of Monero will grow slowly and better invest in ETH.
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 02:10:22 PM
Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

So, as the title of this thread says: Is Monero a Good Investment?

I have presented my theory, but what do you think?

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

I deeply appreciate your contribution on this thread.

Any coin could be good investment when you buy and sell at the right time, and XMR is very good for long-term investment..
Activity: 81
June 25, 2018, 02:03:26 PM
In my opinion ,It is a good investment because Monero’s quiet, stable, spendable nature makes it an excellent coin to invest in. Privacy will be at the top of their list, and in that respect, Monero is the undisputed king.

Activity: 74
June 25, 2018, 01:57:15 PM
Is Monero a good investment? Sure, many experts believe that this year a very dynamic growth of anonymous cryptocurrencies is awaiting. That's why Monero, Zcash and Dash are very attractive tokens to invest at the moment.
Activity: 75
June 25, 2018, 09:42:22 AM
I think monero is good but not for the main cryptocurrency on your portfolio, i divide my investment into several category and monero is my choice for privacy coin. Tax authorities or state services cannot obtain information about the coin owners. Any personal data is hidden.The currency has prospects.
Activity: 90
June 25, 2018, 04:35:30 AM
Monero is an open-source,privacy-focused cryptocurrency.It was launched in April 2014. Monero tries to improved compared to Bitcoin with private functions. Surely Monero cryptocurrency is a good investment. Monero has a great potential to grow and become a popular currency. Every type of investment contains risks and every one needs to make their own research before buying.
Monero is a :-
Secure
Private
Fungible
Untraceable 
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:29:40 AM
Monero is one of my favorite coins, totally agree !I hold some XMR for long term, as I think it will reach 700$ easily during next few years
It is possible to achieve in the future, but in this market, it will not happen. Its value remains to be developed.
Activity: 102
June 25, 2018, 04:24:53 AM
Monero's design does not currently have such a big flaw, and Monero is a completely open source project. The development is completely sponsored and guided by the community. There is no ICO money or large company control. Decentralized and interchangeable. Monroe is worth investing.
Activity: 295
June 24, 2018, 02:52:22 PM
Monero is one of my favorite coins, totally agree !I hold some XMR for long term, as I think it will reach 700$ easily during next few years
Activity: 266
June 24, 2018, 02:50:34 PM
Monero offers many services to its users. First, you can use it to make money transactions online. This includes purchasing goods or services. In addition, you can use it to trade other digital currencies such as Poloniex, BitSquare and ShapeShift.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
June 24, 2018, 02:50:10 PM
Well, I like privacy coins and monero is one of them. Pay attention to XVG also, they have a lot of partnerships. Solaris isn't that cool, but they have nice mobile application. But I like nore Byteball, this is my choice
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
June 24, 2018, 02:47:04 PM
Coins that are anonymous, such as Monero will be in demand on the market. Especially now, when governments want to regulate cryptocurrency markets. Perhaps today, when all the coins have reached their new bottom, we need to look at the good price of Monero
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 02:39:42 PM
I do not advise you to invest in Monero.  Yes, when the market rebounds, the price of this coin will grow a little, but it is better to invest in ETH and get a profit of 2 times more.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
June 24, 2018, 12:10:38 PM
Monero grow from $12 to $250 in 1 year. Without a doubt, 2018 is be a big year for Monero with massive upgrades accelerating adoption rates. Kovri, bulletproofs, and multisig support will give Monero dominance over the privacy coins in the years to come.

Technically is hard to pick a year that Monero improved most. Simply because when was launched in 2014 had so many things to improve. Basically is right now totally different coin as it was in 2014 and as bytcoin is. But yes what you mention were/will be huge add-ons to Monero. All helping with adoption. But of course adoption will happen with delay. Such tech improvements dont make instant effect as some adding to big exchange or something similar.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 07:27:39 AM
Monero grow from $12 to $250 in 1 year. Without a doubt, 2018 is be a big year for Monero with massive upgrades accelerating adoption rates. Kovri, bulletproofs, and multisig support will give Monero dominance over the privacy coins in the years to come.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 06:58:56 AM
Monero is a good investment and in 2018 there are a lot of upgrades for Monero, so I'm waiting big profits from this coin
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 04:56:05 AM
I think yes.  The Montero Crypto currency is recognized as anonymous.  The identification of participants in the transaction is completely excluded.  All actions are entangled with the help of a ring sign system, which serves as a kind of mixer.  You can not track the origin of coins, their number, purpose of payments.
Activity: 226
June 23, 2018, 04:56:05 PM
 I think it is, considering that Monero is one of the top currencies I always can say the top currencies are worthy to invest anyway, because otherwise they would not became the top currency.
Activity: 260
June 23, 2018, 04:29:08 PM
Despite the constant discussions around the cryptocurrency (especially about its close relations with the darknet), I think that the monero is a good option for long-term investments. this coin has a high investment attractiveness and steadily receives an influx of new capital.

I've heard about criminals, who use cryptocurrency for their filthy deeds, but only this doesn't make the cryptocurrencies bad, it's only a matter of people who are doing that.
Pages:
Jump to: