Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Monero a Good Investment? - page 63. (Read 8182 times)

Activity: 507
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 07:15:26 AM
The attractiveness of investing in Monero is easily explained. This crypto currency is different from all the others used in the market. Monero is free from the vulnerabilities that virtual money has. Crypto currency is completely anonymous. Tax authorities or state bodies can not obtain information about the owner of coins. Any personal data is hidden from prying eyes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 07:02:15 AM
Quite good coins.  At the moment, the truth is quiet, but I think it will soon be better!
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 06:49:41 AM
At the moment, Monero is a good investment if only in the case of long-term storage of this altcoin. In day trading,or even more so in the hour I would not have it to trade.
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 06:45:56 AM
Monero is a good coin, but it is a bad choice for investment.  You will not get a good profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
May 28, 2018, 05:50:06 AM
I do not think that in Monero is worth investing. Now there is a struggle of regulators with anonymity of crypto-currency transfers. Perhaps in the future we will gain greater influence cryptocurrency who failed to agree with regulators. Anonymity unfortunately disappear ..... possible.
Activity: 35
May 28, 2018, 05:47:29 AM
Monroe's anonymity is indeed very advantageous, but it is precisely because of its anonymity that the risk of investing may be greater. Many countries will prohibit the trading of privacy coins.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 05:52:09 PM
I think that any anonymous coin is a promising investment. Moreover, the stock exchanges are starting to waste anonymous coins. So the demand can be increased by anonymous coins, with the exception of verge Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 05:51:42 PM
of course, since monero is a familiar altcoin, he is not inferior to xlm or ripple,
so if choosing a monero for one investment is certainly a good choice
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
May 27, 2018, 05:50:49 PM
Monero may be on the list of 100 large coins that have a high valuation in the market, but I'm not too sure monero will survive in the list...because many good coins has appeared in lists.
hopefully in the future, Monero held an event to boost the exchange rate...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 27, 2018, 05:45:39 PM
I think so, Monero is a good investment altcoin for the future. Currently and In the future, we may need more private things to invest. Monero is very secure and what makes this special is this is the most private or anonymous altcoin for transaction and payment. Many people may prefer this coin to do for anonymous systems.
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
May 27, 2018, 05:40:17 PM
Yes, it is. Monero can be considered as one of the best coins on the marketcap. However, I believe that it is undervalued by many people. In the future, I think that we will witness how monero grow and become reliable to the people. Monero and its technology will help the human a lot. But honestly, if you give me money to invest, I will put them all in ethereum. I believe that ethereum has the power to change the world and become the first cryptocurrency to be accepted around the world. It is just my opinion. Both coins are good. You can choose the one that you like most
Activity: 574
May 27, 2018, 04:40:57 PM
I believe Monero is a good choice of investment. Possible serious leap of course of the coin when the developers will release advertised the MultiSig wallet. With it, it will be easy to integrate Monero with many online stores (and from experience, this integration had a positive impact on the Monero course). According to some reports, the coin can be added by such giants as Magento, OpenCart and OpenBazaar. If this is implemented, the number of transactions in the Monero network will increase in the price of the coin.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
May 27, 2018, 02:44:37 PM
Privacy focused coins are very much valued by the community but they have and will have many problems with the regulators, so keep than in mind when defining your strategy.
Activity: 322
May 27, 2018, 02:38:48 PM
Nowadays everything has its own value, even privacy and Monero is the best crypto that allows us to invest in our privacy, not directly of course, but with its strong privacy shield I like to think about I'm investing for my privacy rights
Activity: 150
May 27, 2018, 01:05:40 PM
If you want to make money by the end of the year, it's better to invest in ETH than in Monero.
Activity: 644
May 27, 2018, 12:09:33 PM
In the near future, there will be a problem of anonymous payments, this will be unambiguous, because many do not like to control their funds, so now you need to invest in anonymous currencies.
Activity: 82
May 27, 2018, 12:07:32 PM
Monero will be a coin worth investing in, and its strong community will take the lead in the dark network transactions.
Activity: 602
May 27, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
It looks like you have done the research, and managed to make a conclusion.
If after all you do well, you will decide to invest based on the opinions of others, who may not do research at all?
Activity: 798
May 27, 2018, 10:07:06 AM
Monero (XMR) is one of the many high quality anonymous altcoin and is still being developed. Currently, there are many organizations and governments that do not allow XMR exchange due to its anonymity, but I always believe it will have the opportunity to grow in the future!
Activity: 276
May 27, 2018, 09:47:10 AM
Yes. Most of the darknet market is moving towards Monero, which gives it value. Also the privacy feature is the value itself. That Monero and Zcash anonymous coins will soon show good growth, because the community and major players love anonymous coins in exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: