Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Monero a Good Investment? - page 8. (Read 8182 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
September 10, 2018, 05:23:24 PM
Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

So, as the title of this thread says: Is Monero a Good Investment?

I have presented my theory, but what do you think?

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

I deeply appreciate your contribution on this thread.
if i were you i think i would wait for a while and see what happens next and look forward for the news from this project
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 05:23:18 PM
Monero is the most successful privacy coin, occupying a place of pride in the market, it is certainly among the best of coins, if privacy coins become a necessity in the future, Monero will be the first in line
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 05:22:14 PM
Frankly speaking, I don't prioritize to invest in some chosen coins than others. I only do investment in bitcoin and monero is also a trusted coin to invest into.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 05:20:14 PM
I think Monero is a good investment to hold for long term because it has a potential in the future. The community of Monero is healthy and the volume of it in the market is also good thus in the future you can make a profit out of it. So yes to monero!!!
Activity: 173
September 10, 2018, 05:10:16 PM
I honestly think Monero is the best investment.  All I see in this forum are guys willing to give up their privacy because they are scared of the big bad scammers.  The only place freedom loving individuals and people who value privacy can turn is Monero.  It's the #1 privacy coin.  I believe it will thrive in the future. 
Activity: 476
September 10, 2018, 05:01:52 PM
I think monero is a fairly stable crypto, especially if you like coins focused on privacy, they do not have public ledgers as bitcoin, so it is much harder to track a transaction, that works because they only give one address for each transaction, so you have just enough information to make the transaction feasible.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 04:59:15 PM
Next year the anonymity will be very necessary. Laws which prevent to do cryptocurrency business are adopted. Anonymity and anonymity.
Activity: 224
September 10, 2018, 04:55:53 PM
In my opinion there is nothing wrong if you will invest in Monero, this coint is quite developed and worthy to be calculated and I am sure that the future development will certainly be even better
Activity: 644
September 10, 2018, 04:53:01 PM
Monero rather perspective coin, but here if to invest, then me is pleasant to EOS or Stellar more. As a last resort it is possible to invest in Litecoin. These coins it seems to me deserve attention more.
indeed, Russia today has quite a lot of promising projects that are simultaneously competitors to the air, but at the same time can be used in certain areas of activity as the currency world. First of all, I would like to designate the Stellar platform, which has recently shown very good results.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 04:50:43 PM
Monero is part of a group of coins that are on the top of the best cryptos, in terms of reliability of course, you could definitely aim for it for long term, especially now when it is really cheap.
Activity: 152
September 10, 2018, 04:41:03 PM
Monero rather perspective coin, but here if to invest, then me is pleasant to EOS or Stellar more. As a last resort it is possible to invest in Litecoin. These coins it seems to me deserve attention more.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 02:57:49 PM
Monero is an excellent platform for those users who need the variability and anonymity of cryptocurrency transactions.
But as an investment, it will not work, because no one expects rapid growth!
Activity: 79
September 10, 2018, 02:54:41 PM
I will say yes to this because monero has very good potentials and it is also a promising coin. If you so your research you will find out that the coin has alot of good potentials and it will because one of the most potential in future.
I do not know, maybe monero is really quite a promising coin, but I still think that EOS is much more promising monero.
Activity: 280
September 10, 2018, 01:44:19 PM
Perhaps it is good investment. For the last several weeks I noticed almost stable growth of this coin. Even was upset that did not buy it at lower price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 10, 2018, 07:17:46 AM
It seems to me that monerio is good investment. Privacy coin with long history, it should take a slot in your portfolio, there is no doubt!
Buy and hold monero!
Activity: 448
September 10, 2018, 07:14:51 AM
It is a good coin. I think it will show itself very perspective. As an investment, I see it in my portfolio.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 07:14:18 AM
Monero showed himself very well in the past years and was one of the leaders in growth so I see no reason not to repeat it again and yes, this is a good coin for investing
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 07:04:07 AM
I will say yes to this because monero has very good potentials and it is also a promising coin. If you so your research you will find out that the coin has alot of good potentials and it will because one of the most potential in future.
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 07:01:29 AM
 I have invested a small amount of money in a monero before this big correction...Monero mining does not fall under on scarcely specialized, application-specific integrated circuits ASICs , but can be done with any CPU or GPU...
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 10, 2018, 06:59:49 AM
Probably the only privacy coin I'd think about investing in. Already valued fairly high though so hard to know if it's a good investment.
Pages:
Jump to: