Pages:
Author

Topic: Is money evil - page 2. (Read 191 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 34
October 06, 2021, 04:09:26 PM
money money money!!!

What is money? I think this is the main question? The power of money doesn't matter, but how you use it matters a lot! Money is the key to many locked and repressed emotions and souls. If you don't have a strong will, money will start using you, not your money. Using money correctly is only proportional to identifying the right needs. money is not bad. The bad thing is the purchasing power that money gives you. It is also another fact that if you do not have money in your pocket, you remain very shy and loser.

and there are people who are happy without money, that's another world. There is no TV, no smart phone, no social media... What % do you think a person living in such an environment has for money?
Activity: 116
Merit: 45
October 06, 2021, 02:37:35 PM
Unless it walks around while cackling evilly behind a shadowy curtain, your dollars ain't plotting to destroy your finances  Grin Grin

Drew this in ten minutes.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
October 05, 2021, 05:37:25 PM
I think money ecnhanses your charecter, if you are an A-hole you are going to be bigger A-hole, if you are funny person you will become funnier.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
October 05, 2021, 05:32:58 PM
it all depends on your perception...

money is good when you have it then donate or build your dream but money is evil when you get greedy or use it to buy drugs or hire prostitutes.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 05, 2021, 03:55:34 PM
That poor mindset is because of the drama's and movies in different nations that are portraying the role of the lead character to be a savior but his living status is very much poor.

In the bible, what's evil is the love for it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 05, 2021, 03:22:35 PM
There’s a myth especially among people who do not have enough money that MONEY IS EVIL.

This is a negative message about money and is such that can keep you stuck in a poor person’s mindset.

I have heard this time and time again and you might be among the many people who believe this as true.

It is not true.

Why wouldn’t anyone want money?

You may not want to be a billionaire but certainly want to be financially stable.  You want the comfort of being able to afford your guilty pleasures and spoil yourself whenever you want.

This seems pretty normal to me.

Whoever came up with this belief must have been a poor person.

Many people do evil things to get money, that don’t make the money evil and that doesn’t make it the root of all evil.

Believing that its evil is to put yourself in a position where you don’t think you deserve to have money and this makes you justify your situation.

You should never believe that you deserve anything less than a life of financial security and freedom.

Such beliefs affect you as an entrepreneur.

Your mindset is key to your success so watch what you feed your mind.

With such beliefs you subconciously do not want money in your life.

So check your mindset and change those beliefs that are holding you back.

Doing so will ensure that you have an open mind when opportunities present themselves to you.

And I’m about to present an opportunity now.
Pages:
Jump to: