Pages:
Author

Topic: Is money one of the three most important things in your life? - page 3. (Read 2587 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's only important to poor people, living paycheck to paycheck is not easy, as I'm a poor guy, money is pretty important to me, definitely top 3 priority.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I love bitcoins.
Yes of course. I would put money the second most important.
Nowadays in our society, without money, nothing can be done. That's just how the World works.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

My case:

1) Spiritual health (the most neutral way I can characterize my beliefs without causing offence)
2) Physical and mental health (includes a happy marriage, decent friends, etc.)
3) Money, in its various forms (including preparations "just in case"), to lead to safe, comfortable and interesting life

No. 1 is by far the most important for me.

EDIT: Nice thread Bit_Happy!

EDIT-ER: Money at No. 3 IS important!  There are maybe 50 other things of lesser import...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Money is not THE most important. Since you are asking the top three, yes. Money is what I need to buy food each and every day. It pays the rent to put a roof over my family and I. I will be surprised if someone says money is not one of the top three priorities in life.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
health for me is always the most important but having a nice amount of money is not a punishment.
being happy in life is worth more than all the wealth of the world.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
i live with 3 times less than the minimal wage of my country.
so ...  Grin yes, money is very important for me (i can't afford to loose money).
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
it's not important, it's mandatory, which is different

fun/health are more important for me, be happy in your life, nothing else matter
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Money is like blood. You need it circulating to stay operational. There've been phases where I've had nothing, and others where I've had plenty. I'm not sure my happiness level was any different, but the sense of reassurance is very powerful when you have some tucked away.

Agreed. Money reassures every human individual that he/she has better chances of living compared to those who have less or who have none. We cannot deny the fact that while we are living, we are bound to money, and we cannot live without it.

Wrong money does not reassure everyone just us who have been raised to worship money there are plenty of happy people around the world who live self sufficient happy lives without the need of paper.

Again you have it wrong just because you have money does not give you better chances it reduces your chances because you become dependent on something that has been created to control you.

We have indeed been bound by money and that is what is destroying us.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Money is like blood. You need it circulating to stay operational. There've been phases where I've had nothing, and others where I've had plenty. I'm not sure my happiness level was any different, but the sense of reassurance is very powerful when you have some tucked away.

Agreed. Money reassures every human individual that he/she has better chances of living compared to those who have less or who have none. We cannot deny the fact that while we are living, we are bound to money, and we cannot live without it.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
For me, short-term = No way.
Long-term == Yes, since I will eventually be needing much more than I have now.

Is money one of the three most important things in your life?

Yes of course. I would probably be needing money when the time progresses on, and I don't think I can live without money, because basically, you can't buy things without money lol.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
For me, short-term = No way.
Long-term == Yes, since I will eventually be needing much more than I have now.

Is money one of the three most important things in your life?
Pages:
Jump to: