Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Musk the boss behind SHIB? - page 13. (Read 1671 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
October 11, 2021, 11:48:35 AM
He is the influencer and can do whatever he wants. With "Shitcoin," we're rewarded, so we're mooning, and it's just the beginning, just saying. It's easy to find plenty of optimistic people around us, who don't need any explanations, but just quick profits. It's clear that SHIBs aren't trained in basic mathematics. Can't believe Shiba, but we need to take other opinions into account.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
October 11, 2021, 11:43:51 AM
Wasn't so far the boss behind Shiba Inu Vitalik?
Elon might be interested and have Shiba. But is it important? I hope you don't get carried away by Fomo when you see Shiba's soaring situation. Always be careful if you want to trade Shiba. You need to take advantage of yesterday's pump. Have you taken it? or just planning to enter at the current price?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
October 11, 2021, 11:40:27 AM
Is Musk the boss behind SHIB?
Is there an advantage in the future? I am optimistic that SHIB's performance is as good as DOGE  Smiley
Can someone explain, thank you Kiss

Nope, I don't think Elon would be the boss behind Shiba Inu, instead, because of his popularity around social media, he can actually do the same thing he did with Doge.

Same with Bitcoin, Shiba's owner is also claimed to be anonymous and goes as "Ryoshi", who would've though that Elon's shiba inu tweet would hype the coin and outperform Doge that quickly, both meme coins are performing but I don't think that these meme coins would still be considered as a meme if this keeps going.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
October 11, 2021, 11:27:43 AM
If there's a bit of a pump going on for a particular token, why is it always associated with Elon Musk? Is Elon Musk only be able to dominate the crypto market in 2021? The bull run in 2017 to april 2018, Elon Musk is not yet in the crypto market, but the bull market is still happening although not as high as it is today. And why is Elon Musk only interested in low-value coins like Dogecoin and Shiba? Aren't other coins better than the two, like Cardano.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 11, 2021, 08:38:42 AM
Is Musk the boss behind SHIB?
Is there an advantage in the future? I am optimistic that SHIB's performance is as good as DOGE  Smiley
Can someone explain, thank you Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: