Pages:
Author

Topic: Is my portfolio for the investment good enough? - page 2. (Read 359 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Am currently planning to invest about  $5,000 in crypto currency for just one year  ( December 13th, 2017- December 13th, 2018) all things been equal, here is my portfolio for the investment.
1. Ark
2. Edo
3. Lisk
4. XLM Lumen
5. ADA
6. CAPP
Please, i need expert advise on which one to add and which one to remove from the above mentioned portfolio and at what percentage base on their preference.

Don't you want to invest on more tested alt-coins like ETH? I think ETH will be hitting high next year, it's blockchain has much activity due to ICOs. I hope you research well before you put your money in. Good luck with your investment.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Am currently planning to invest about  $5,000 in crypto currency for just one year  ( December 13th, 2017- December 13th, 2018) all things been equal, here is my portfolio for the investment.
1. Ark
2. Edo
3. Lisk
4. XLM Lumen
5. ADA
6. CAPP
Please, i need expert advise on which one to add and which one to remove from the above mentioned portfolio and at what percentage base on their preference.
Pages:
Jump to: