Pages:
Author

Topic: is my portfolio good? - page 2. (Read 327 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 06:59:02 AM
So far it looks good. Now start to look for upcoming icos. Start your own research on how to rate new coins. Start reading all the information you can find and read the forum as much as possible.

And the most important thing, use your brain

Yep, forgot to mention that i invested some eth in lh-crypto, because overall it seems very good, although it's not so much known atm. Also looking forward to hadron. I lost a 10% of my initial capital because of bad trade moves, so i decided to hold those coins and see what happens, even if most of them went all the way down in the last couple of days.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
January 14, 2018, 06:38:38 AM
So far it looks good. Now start to look for upcoming icos. Start your own research on how to rate new coins. Start reading all the information you can find and read the forum as much as possible.

And the most important thing, use your brain
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 06:34:19 AM
AltFolio is a new service in the Altcoin World. Is it earth-shaking or world-changing?  Is it going to disrupt economies and change governments?  No, of course not.  Then what makes it interesting enough to continue reading? 

Because it is just so darned handy. If you are an altcoin trader (like the dev), then check this out! And yeah - there is a free trial.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 14, 2018, 04:55:52 AM
Hi, i'm a newcomer and after some search i decided to buy these:

ETH
ETC
LTC
VEN
OMG
XLM
ADA
PRL
WTC

What do you think about them? Are they good for mid/long term holding? And why the market got this way down in the past hours?
Thank you in advance.

Your portfolio looks good.
Only you could replace ADA with AIX, for example. I don't see how ADA will raise more.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 04:06:48 AM
yes your alt folio doesn't seems bad.

add also btc and some forks (btc gold, cash, b2x) ... some good token on ERC-20 (ethereum ) and some good token from waves platform, some are very promising!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
Hi, i'm a newcomer and after some search i decided to buy these:

ETH
ETC
LTC
VEN
OMG
XLM
ADA
PRL
WTC

What do you think about them? Are they good for mid/long term holding? And why the market got this way down in the past hours?
Thank you in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: