Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NANO a best coin out there? - page 2. (Read 221 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:19:42 AM
It seems NANO has reached bottom now and under $3 seems like a good price to accumulate more. Wonder how many of you here think it has high potential to over take LTC in a bull market?

It has "potential" and that is all. Potential cannot determine anything, we have so many examples with good potential but failed because of being heavily manipulated.
Activity: 92
July 05, 2018, 12:06:31 AM
Nano currency, its technology is to achieve fast trading, is not a better currency in the future, I know too much, but I think the best currency is not bitcoin
Activity: 46
July 04, 2018, 11:52:44 PM
It seems NANO has reached bottom now and under $3 seems like a good price to accumulate more. Wonder how many of you here think it has high potential to over take LTC in a bull market?
Sorry, man!
I don't know much about NANO. Its price is really very low at the moment, but I suggest you buy other coins for this price. Now a lot of it is falling, it is a very good time. But if you have different opinions about NANO, then you can trust yourself, but you must analyze your financial situation. Stop loss is an important principle!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 11:42:28 PM
I can say that NANO is just a good cryptocurrency to invest in but there is no way that it can be the best cryptocurrency to invest in Smiley). There are so many better cryptocurrencies than NANO to invest in like NEO, EOS, XRP,....so why you're only interested in NANO? As I can see that NANO's rank on CMC is not really high so why don't you take a look at other cryptocurrencies which have higher rank than NANO?
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
July 04, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

It hardly will overtake LTC or any other good coin.

Nano is a centralized coin, which runs an untested security algorithm (DPoS).

BTC and ETH are about to launch lightning network and plasma, which will both make instant and almost free transactions.
There will be no space for nano, unless they provide something MORE than just "instant and free"

Everytime you are using a centralized cryptocurrency, you should ask yourself: "Why shouldn't I use visa instead?"
Activity: 275
July 04, 2018, 07:46:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: