Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO a good future invest !!?? - page 20. (Read 3093 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 11:15:50 AM
Yes NEO is really worth of investment for me. I would suggest you've do your own search atleast for this coin before buying it so you can know also if it's really worth of your money. This year a lot of ICOs partnered with NEO because they really believe on it's technology so expect NEO will be huge this year.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
March 03, 2018, 10:53:16 AM
I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!

There are already few NEO speculation topics.

And yes, I think that NEO will out-perform competitors like ETH and EOS this year and it's good investment. It have the support of Chinese community.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 10:49:18 AM
Neo has chance for great future, but I'm not sure about extreme growth of NEO price - maybe x2 or x4 maximum. Nevertheless, you can buy NEO and get some piece of Gas permanently.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 10:44:42 AM
I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!
Pages:
Jump to: