Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO coin is the best altcoin in 2018 - page 3. (Read 495 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 11:10:17 AM
NEO has got great potential as Chinese govt officials are too backing NEO projects. As everyone is aware that Chinese are great mind for Backward engineering.

NEO is the product of Ethereum backward engineering with some modifications.  News like Chinese is going to approve ICOs based on NEO are also in air.

Allover is a good product.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
February 21, 2018, 11:02:21 AM
Undeniably, this is one of the best coins for 2018, and the network itself with huge prospects, can grow to Ethereum. So I bought a lot of coins.  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 21, 2018, 10:59:14 AM
I think NEO coin has so much potential..It is growing so fast...In fact,  So many ICO is using NEO. It's known as the Chinese Ethereum but because of the Chinese ban on ICOs and cryptocurrencies, it had a very hard time. Now Chinese government allowing ICO with NEO based.. Also I think NEO will take a bit of Ethereum's market share for new ICOs since it's a trusted platform..In the last of 2018 I think it will fight for the first altcoin place with Ethereum..

Neo's blockchain is just like ethereum blockchain and both of these cryptocurrencies offers almost same products.. the main reason behind using the neo blockchain to develop token rather than ethereum blockchain is the neo's blockchain is more faster and cheaper than the ethereum blockchain
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
February 21, 2018, 10:51:44 AM
many people say that 2018 is the year that NEO prices will increase and become the best altcoin in 2018. but I prefer ethereum than NEO, because I think investing in ethereum is more profitable than investing in NEO for now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 21, 2018, 10:50:45 AM
I think NEO coin has so much potential..It is growing so fast...In fact,  So many ICO is using NEO. It's known as the Chinese Ethereum but because of the Chinese ban on ICOs and cryptocurrencies, it had a very hard time. Now Chinese government allowing ICO with NEO based.. Also I think NEO will take a bit of Ethereum's market share for new ICOs since it's a trusted platform..In the last of 2018 I think it will fight for the first altcoin place with Ethereum..

I do think that 2018 will be a great year for NEO, but I don't see it getting close to ETH. There is a huge gap from NEO to where ETH is now. Yes, NEO can reach that point - but by the time it has, ETH will also have moved on and will be way above that point.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
I agree with you. Neo has a great feature just like ethereum. We can see recently that there are some ICOs running on NEO network and I see that as a good development on the part of NEO network. If you say its going to be a huge altcoin in 2018 then I agree.
Activity: 32
February 21, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
i can't say for sure that he's the best. but he is definitely a coin with a very strong potential since a lot of the Chinese market ICO's are based on it.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 10:38:08 AM
Precisely NEO has a lot of potential. 2018 is a promising year for NEO. And besides ETC is also a potential coin as NEO. How much do you expect NEO to cost by the end of 2018?
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 10:34:03 AM
I still want to see the development of the NEO because now the movement of all altcoin I feel unstable and this is very make me confused to sell, hold or buy it.
maybe we see in july ahead, maybe in mid year there will be increase from all altcoin.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 10:24:15 AM
Neo is a great China coin
Activity: 182
February 21, 2018, 10:23:33 AM
I think it's a bit unlikely that in 2018 NEO was ranked first with Ethereum because the time is too short. Indeed it can happen but the possibilities are few. We watch together where the NEO is moving.
Activity: 113
February 21, 2018, 06:58:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: