Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO still worth investing in? - page 2. (Read 41770 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 262
March 31, 2019, 06:58:42 PM
The markets have lost value for a very long time. In this case, there were opportunities for projects to jump. NEO is a coin that can make a good leap.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
March 31, 2019, 05:59:40 PM
A lot of my friends say to invest on Neo, but i don't know if will grow or no in future enough to get a good profit, but if you OP don't know for sure then invest on both and do your own research before.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
March 31, 2019, 03:48:17 PM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

NEO is considered as chinese Ethereum and it has good road map with good project but now it is too low so if you have enough money then you can buy it now and hold it. I think you will be gainer.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
March 31, 2019, 11:18:26 AM
NEO is doing well with pumps in recent weeks and a great road map ahead. They will be releasing a file system on their platform that is integrated rather than being third party. This is going to be huge! Good time to get some before it goes back up
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 20, 2019, 02:15:46 PM
This year we can say in particular belong to Neo the reason is Neo is expanding at rapid fast with new smart contracts and especially tipeup with gaming platforms
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
March 20, 2019, 12:31:38 PM
NEO is currently very very silent, do not know anything about their progress and news. But in a long term I believe that they will become the real Chinese Ethereum and with THEKEY partnership they will become used across Asia.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 18, 2019, 05:05:33 AM
Of course you have to buy a NEO because NEO is a good coin that has good vision and mission, it proves that it is included in the top 20 coins, and even today is very cheap and suitable to buy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
February 18, 2019, 03:12:34 AM
As per the knowledge, i have NEO is one of the best investment because the team behind the project are opening their offices in different zones in order to get more awareness about their blockchain developments. So it is always good to invest when the prices are very low in the market which help to make more money when the demand is kept increasing.

This coin has a great potential and during this bear time it has fallen a lot and a great chance to pick it up at low price befor the market bounce back and reach  to 10 or 15k soon . This is a good tune as well  and coin being one of the popular one make it even more valuable .
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
February 18, 2019, 02:57:46 AM
As per the knowledge, i have NEO is one of the best investment because the team behind the project are opening their offices in different zones in order to get more awareness about their blockchain developments. So it is always good to invest when the prices are very low in the market which help to make more money when the demand is kept increasing.
Activity: 462
January 27, 2019, 05:56:12 PM
Yeah, Neo is worth investing to my mind. This chineese blockchain is something like an altternative for ethereum.
I am totally sure that it is future and it is a competitor of ethereum!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 27, 2019, 04:52:10 PM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

in my opinion it depends on your confidence and patience if we are of reasonable opinion or not going forward to invest in crypto currencies
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
January 27, 2019, 02:08:48 PM
NEO is development coin so there is huge chance for it to increase it's price. Don't consider NEO as short term because short term will not provide you higher profits, already we are seeing many block chain project launching under this block chain. So NEO is best investment in long term.
Now it has become very noticeable how the information background influences users of cryptocurrency. This in turn affects the position of some projects in the cryptocurrency market. Since negative information weakens the ethereum position, but at the same time, positive information shows good results for Neo.
Activity: 686
January 27, 2019, 10:29:29 AM
NEO is development coin so there is huge chance for it to increase it's price. Don't consider NEO as short term because short term will not provide you higher profits, already we are seeing many block chain project launching under this block chain. So NEO is best investment in long term.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 09:42:07 AM
NEO has always been my favorite coin. the NEO platform is maturing. it is much faster than ether. and it's free. now is a good time for NEO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 18, 2019, 06:41:39 AM
NEO developers just say that they compete with Ethereum but in reality, they do not do it. Ethereum is a more powerful platform. However, NEO is also good. I would invest in it but Cardano is one of my favorites as well.
Now this is due to the decline of the market in my opinion many people who are no longer so passionate in forming or like their initial goals. as evidenced by the decline in bitcoin, many of the coins that experienced declines were quite large, even the exit scam
Activity: 406
January 18, 2019, 06:23:10 AM

of course it is, NEO has been making a progress since it became top 20 in crypto market and still doing well despite the fact that everyone now is decreasingly in value but NEO is unique, theres a possibility that NEO will go up even if the market is still bleeding from the wounds of 2018.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
January 18, 2019, 06:19:09 AM

$ 150 is more than enough to invest in NEO. I really believe that the NEO is about to be pumped in the near future. it hasn't changed much in the past few months and it's strange. It is going against the way the market works.
But if we can accept it, we can get rich sooner if its price goes up to $ 50.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 18, 2019, 05:35:12 AM
NEO developers just say that they compete with Ethereum but in reality, they do not do it. Ethereum is a more powerful platform. However, NEO is also good. I would invest in it but Cardano is one of my favorites as well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
January 16, 2019, 03:03:44 PM
Neo isn't too bad. now but we have to see that the market today is not what we expect. this can indeed avoid being able to invest too much and without a benchmark

Because of neo, many investors lost money, so investors don't trust neo as much as they used to. But I think that it will gain value again and price will increase in a short time. The neo team announced that we will see new developments towards the summer, until then neo can become a powerful altcoin again Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 16, 2019, 09:55:37 AM
Neo isn't too bad. now but we have to see that the market today is not what we expect. this can indeed avoid being able to invest too much and without a benchmark
Pages:
Jump to: