Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO still worth investing in? - page 85. (Read 41770 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
May 04, 2018, 07:46:13 AM
Well from where I am standing, NEO has always been a good choice of a coin to invest in, although when you invest in a coin like NEO then you have to strap in because you will be holding for a long while before the prices go up. If you are a good holder and you believe in making money in the long term investments of altcoins then you should be investing in NEO
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
May 04, 2018, 01:31:15 AM
many ICOs are now using the NEO platform and most of them are successful, so I'm sure for the future the NEO price will be much higher than now, so buy NEO now and hold it for the future  Cool
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 01:10:44 AM
NEO's vision is to be a smart economy, capable of handling 100,000 transactions per second by 2020. I think NEO is worth investing.
Activity: 172
May 03, 2018, 01:06:15 AM
Both are great.But my personal idea NEO is good investment.Because Nep 5 blockchain is very active.So I think NEO go more high in this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 12:33:13 AM
In my opinion NEO has already shown the most powerful growth. ADA has much more potential for now, I hope the geeks from ADA will realize that practical use-cases are also important.
Activity: 86
May 03, 2018, 12:29:54 AM
The NEO project is often referred to as “Ether Ethereum in China”. It and Ethereum both want to play an ecological platform in the blockchain network world: DAPP (decentralized application) + ICO + smart contract, but their specific implementation methods are difference. The biggest advantage of NEO is to realize innovation on the basis of Ethereum. The core of innovation is to explore new ways to think and realize the development direction of blockchain products in the era of smart economy from the perspective of digital economy.
Activity: 151
May 03, 2018, 12:24:38 AM
Yes, its potential for future development is enormous. It has once created glory and made everyone aware of it. I don’t think it will continue to be silent. I believe that with the arrival of the next bull market, it will erupt again to reach a New heights.
Activity: 90
May 03, 2018, 12:23:30 AM
NEO is relatively mature. Relative to the current conception or conceptual realization of the public chain, its development potential is relatively weakened. Although it has a first-mover advantage, it may be relatively difficult to expect a huge return on this basis. The technical realization of the previous period has been reflected to some extent as the current currency price. In the future, its greatest value is to realize the ecological deployment of smart economy and start to realize its application. This is the biggest bright spot that may produce a difference with the current price level in the future.
Activity: 138
May 03, 2018, 12:18:16 AM
Dahongfei, the founder of the small ant, is a big blockbuster in China's blockchain industry. He is an early participant in the Bitcoin community in China. The former Babbitt co-founder participated in the writing of Bitcoin this book!
The current price of the small ant is about 420 yuan, which is already more than half of the peak it once reached, but now it is in a bear market, and the bitcoin is from 140,000 to 50,000 now! So the small ant as a domestic chain, still With investment value!
Activity: 120
May 03, 2018, 12:00:56 AM
I am still more optimistic about Ethereum, and I think its strength is even more powerful. You have to know that every time the bull market arrives, it starts with Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you want to invest in NEO, I think you can also use part of the funds to invest in Ethereum. Its potential agreement is huge.
Activity: 126
May 02, 2018, 11:57:00 PM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

Neo is believed to be the ethereum of china. If we refer to the price of ethereum, then neo is still very potential to grow in the future. But cardano is still cheap and percentage is still very potential. So maybe $ 75 each is probably not a bad idea.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 11:25:09 PM
In my opinion NEO is better than ADA because many starts ups used their blockchain to create aplication and running ICO. NEO project also supported by Chinese govertment that make this project more have good fundamental. The price of NEO now is good times to buy because the price on the support area and to make profit just hold it in a few month. NEO can be the next Ethereum that has more features and benefits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
May 02, 2018, 11:15:11 PM
NEO is a very promising coin and it is from China, China is still the world center of the crypto industry
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 02, 2018, 11:09:49 PM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

I think neo and cardano are two different things. I'm sure both are very potential to grow in the future, but both have different price levels. So for now, cardano is more potential to get the percentage advantage of neo.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

In the past year neo may have grown 200 times. And now everyone is waiting for China to compromise with crypto. I believe neo has all the potential to be at least equivalent to ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 05:51:07 PM
If the Chinese government repeals the ban on holding the ICO, then we will see a sharp rise in the cost of NEO, and may even see figures above $ 1,000 per coin. Cardano also has good growth opportunities.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 02, 2018, 04:50:32 PM
NEO is one of the best coins in my opinion. I believe in this project and have invested a lot in it. NEO is probably the only one real competitor of Ethereum.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
May 02, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

Both look good, but ADA is I think more hype than substance at the moment. I think that NEO will have stronger growth this year, particularly as we start to see more use of the platform.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1632
May 02, 2018, 04:45:26 PM
Of course, NEO has top class technology and one of the smoothest chains, transactions are like a knife through butter. Very soon NEO will make new all time highs, rest assured.
Activity: 181
May 02, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

If you have to choose the best of both, NEO is the best. But with the $ 150 you have, the big profits will not be achieved in the near future. You have to wait long for it. Alternatively, you can divide 60% for the NEO and the rest for ADA, but the decision is yours.
Pages:
Jump to: