Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NODE with Node-pay & Node-bank included the ultimate solution ? - page 2. (Read 8059 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Node belongs to top 5 of the coins right now imho. Just bought some more. Great journey ahead...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I hope Node makes the thresholds between Fiat-world and Crypto-world lower so it will be more convenient for people to move between two worlds and eventually it will alter the balance towards decentralized money without central banking, when people start seeing the benefits for them.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
Betteridge's law of headlines says, "no."
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
The best thing is there are no empty blocks, so no blockchain bloat.
How fast are fully confirmed transactions? Dark coin is testing some new technology to speed up transactions and I was wondering how well NODE compares.

There is said 50-100 confirmations in second  Shocked   on that CNBC-press release. Link above in the first post.
Is NODE out yet? I haven't checked out their ANN in a while.

Yes it is released and currently traded at Bter.
Activity: 318
How fast are fully confirmed transactions? Dark coin is testing some new technology to speed up transactions and I was wondering how well NODE compares.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Is NODE out yet? I haven't checked out their ANN in a while.
Is the Nodebank decentralized or centralized?

Nodebank has to be centralized of course.

jep goodbye, another etherum,ripple crap

crypto is about decentralisation not the other way around.
Didn't you learn when banks fucked up the market and soon will do again ?

As i understud, deposit/withdraw Fiat it is the only centralized thing in the Node system. You have a control of your money, when it is in your wallet.

Nodebank has to be centralized of course.

edit: when depositing/withdraw Fiat, that happens through centralized gateway to/from credit card or wire transfer etc., everything else is decentralized.
What is Node-pay and Node-bank? If you can pay fiat into it somehow then what KYC system does it have?

There is some info in the whitepaper under "payment prossessing system". You need to register at the Nodebank, when dealing with Fiat.
What is Node-pay and Node-bank? If you can pay fiat into it somehow then what KYC system does it have?
Activity: 406
NODE and NEM will be a revolution

Is NODE going to show the way for crypto-world how to connect on to real-world economics ?
That's what i have been thinking lately. Conclusion: Yes.

Integrating Nodecoin, Bitcoin, Euro and USD in to one wallet sounds amazing. And together with
Node-pay and Node-bank, It will be very convinient way of moving and exchanging money, both
Fiat and Crypto.

PoA-algoritm and instant transactions is in the package by default. Nodecoin could be
easily used in the cash-register soon, it's that fast.

I red early version of their whitepaper (from nodecoin.com) and saw the development been
done in few months and that made me believe this is going to be one of the biggest crypto for sure.

I have been following this project since the beginning, but i was having my doughts and were
not investing before i see it is released and show some progress and also marketing
effort begins... Now it all start happening... (http://www.cnbc.com/id/102165809)

I'm just hoping they will get a couple of good spokesmen on board who could speak
fluently english and russian so information from devs to users will flow here in BCT-forum and
elsewhere where it happens mostly in english. And everybody will notice this stunnishing project.
Pages:
Jump to: