Pages:
Author

Topic: IS NOT A FAUCET OWNER ALSO RESPONSIBLE TO PROMOTE A SCAM? - page 2. (Read 2185 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I think you're talking about Anti-Ad-blockers which some of the faucet site has implemented. If it is so, it only asks you to disable ad-block so you can actually view the ads and don't just use the faucet but that doesn't mean you have to click on those ads.

And ads are everywhere, most sites have a warning that they don't endorse the ad. It's up to the user what he wishes to click or not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
where's the statement that they force visitor to click their link?
i visited this faucet site and don't find it
if you see that, just take a screenshot and report it to google adsense program. Google will analyze this report and if they find it, adsense account (of this faucet owner) will be banned

and faucet owner didn't care about ads contains scam material. They only care about their income.
I remembered some big PTC faucet even promote scam and ponzi link because they paid PTC owner.
Too bad faucet owner didn't filter this scam before they accept the ads
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bitcoinpuddle is a scammer, withdrawal threshold keeps rising, first 10k satoshis then 20k -> 40K, now it's 60k.

He asks users to click ads in clear violation of any advertising network guidelines, he will lose is Adsense account.

Report him: https://support.google.com/adsense/troubleshooter/1190500?hl=en
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
Op if you know that this is borderline illegal and faucet creators are just mobbing you into clicking ads and doing other useless thing. Why do you even comply to them? If you just stop using faucet and others do the same that faucet is a goner.
legendary
Activity: 1106
You don't have to click on any. Nobody can force you to click on ads. Nobody have rights on it, as it can be only a free choice by visitor.

facuts owner force users to click on ads actully , likes "click on ads if you dont you will not be paid next hour" etc forcing like this so it probably get more click like this
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Nobody can force you to click anything, and they probably cant even see if you clicked or not, so no worries there.
imho faucet owners earn enough in regards to what effort they're putting into their sites, so this is just greed talking from their side.

If you see faucet site that asks of you to violate t.o.s. of ad providing company on their site, please report it to them, it is the only way to stop cheating owners.
If this activity stays and noone is fighting it, there's a good chance that even the honest running faucet sites will be not allowed to have their ads on site, and close down eventually.

cheers
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
some faucets owners doesn't care on what ads are being advertised as long as they pay them money. I've seen Ponzi sites being advertised in some bitcoin faucets.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
You don't have to click on any. Nobody can force you to click on ads. Nobody have rights on it, as it can be only a free choice by visitor.
legendary
Activity: 1106
google adsense kicked those publishers who ask for clicks in any way some other ads networks are not smart enought to detact all keywords around the ads
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I know very well that a faucet mainly run by advertisement. Many faucet owners continuously requesting the users to click the ads. Some one like http://bitcoinpuddle.com/faucet threatening users to click ads otherwise they will not disburse the winning amount.

It is a common saying that Google always band a click sense account if the account holder openly request users to click the ads. I think for this reason maximum faucet owner run scammers ads in their sites & keep requesting to click them. These double or triple or even more folds making ads are too much addictive and alluring that some simple newbie fall in their traps, subsequently lost all their deposits.

My question to the faucets owners, can't they stop showing those scmmers advertisement to help general users?

My request to facets users, when you visit a faucet for some free coins please click 1/2 legal ads so they may run properly without the help of some cheat multifolderer.     

Pages:
Jump to: