Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy BNB? - page 7. (Read 746 times)

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
June 29, 2023, 03:09:53 PM

I'm wondering if now is the good time to buy BNB or should I wait a little bit more? The crypto market is still bearish, so we should expect further pressure against an altcoin like BNB in the short term. Who knows if BNB will reach higher prices in the future? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley
Waiting for the court to decide who won then it will see the movement of BNB in the market especially when the lawsuit wins then it is likely that the price will rise again, I believe against Binance they can have other evidence in this lawsuit to defend themselves because binance is a big platform still very trusting on this coin, but because it is still bearish, the price is still too low and it is caused by the SEC and this will be considered FUD for some people, but when the bullish season comes, the increase will be unbearable BNB coin will definitely increase even more sharply, I think prices won't drop below $200.
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
June 29, 2023, 02:58:05 PM
Now that the sec fuds against binance which affected the price of bnb have subsided it is now the best time to hold BNB on a short-term basis since the coin has shown a significant price increase along with Bitcoin in this period and still there is a high possibility of the more uptrend movement for both the BNB and bitcoin along sides.

Those who bought BNB in the middle of the sec crisis would have gained by now because at that time the price of BNB dropped significantly for over two weeks before the current recovery movement. W
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 29, 2023, 01:02:06 PM
Binance's native blockchain token (BNB) experienced a dip in price after the SEC fiasco. The exchange is facing heavy pressure by the US government regulatory agency. If Binance wins a lawsuit against the SEC, BNB's price could go all the way to the moon in an instant. But if it loses, BNB could experience new lows until it goes below the "triple digits".

I'm wondering if now is the good time to buy BNB or should I wait a little bit more? The crypto market is still bearish, so we should expect further pressure against an altcoin like BNB in the short term. Who knows if BNB will reach higher prices in the future? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: