Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 42. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 10:18:08 AM
If you want to quit, you are person who is eliminated out of this market.
Activity: 101
August 01, 2018, 10:11:47 AM
I think It's the best time to buy. Ethereum established a perfect ecosystem, and ETH is a great promising altcoin.
Just buy now, be patient and hodl for a long time period.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 01, 2018, 09:41:42 AM
Looking at what is happening in the cryptocurrency market, I can say so. Ethereum is really good for investing now. At the moment it is at the bottom, but it is not for long, and will soon begin to grow. In this regard, it is a really good investment today. I wish you luck
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 09:39:57 AM
It is a very good time for you to buy ethereum because the price is low other and you cannot predict what will happen while you are still waiting because the price can rise at anytime as crypto is unpredictable. If you have spare money now, take the opportunity and buy as much as you can and hold for you to make profit when the price is high.
Activity: 238
August 01, 2018, 09:34:49 AM
Yes according to me this is the right time my dear friend. because now crypto market and Ethereum as well both are very down.and in upcoming time it is going to up and very expensive.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 09:34:25 AM
ETH price is very low this time, and you definitely need to buy it before the end of summer, because, in autumn will probably rally start and price will grow.
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 09:22:22 AM
now the price of ethereum has fallen again and of course you can buy it now and hold it because the price of ethereum will surely go up again and you will have a chance to get profit
Activity: 68
August 01, 2018, 08:55:37 AM
The price of Ethereum this year is quite low,and if you have investments, it is worth investing .
Activity: 55
August 01, 2018, 08:51:52 AM
I also think like that, the price of ETH can be said to have decreased from some time ago, unfortunately this opportunity if missed. which is my current concern of what coins will have prices soar besides ETH? I just observed a little of what happens when a large coin rises automatically there is a movement that is inversely proportional to the middle coin
Activity: 60
August 01, 2018, 08:44:31 AM
If you have a preference to keep it at least until the end of the year,as the growth will be clear,it is worth buying .
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 08:17:54 AM
It's time to buy crypto money on the virtual marketplace. It's too late to buy Ethereum. The fact that there was no money on the market during these times lowered Eth prices. Now it may be time to buy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 01, 2018, 07:44:22 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
buy and wait Smiley eth is really well-designed, i understand why you decided on it. and yet be carefull and don't waste what's supposed to be your life savings Wink
Activity: 173
August 01, 2018, 07:41:58 AM
Yes, I think right now is the best time for you to buy Ethereum because for now ethereum stabile in the good price to invest, not too low and not too high, so its very secure for us to make investment in it, Because ethereum is good project and they have good product for blockchain system.

I agree with you. And real-time the price is very suitable to invest in it. Because at the end of the year as a price always grows up.

So we should invest in ETH now while its market value is still very low so we have enough amount of holdings that we can sell or trade once the crypto market will strike back to make investors profitable.
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
August 01, 2018, 07:30:30 AM
Yes, I think right now is the best time for you to buy Ethereum because for now ethereum stabile in the good price to invest, not too low and not too high, so its very secure for us to make investment in it, Because ethereum is good project and they have good product for blockchain system.

I agree with you. And real-time the price is very suitable to invest in it. Because at the end of the year as a price always grows up.
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 03:24:40 PM
There is one Great article somewhere here which says that every time is a good time to start your investment, if you are only at the beginning, you can put your money here whatever would be the prices.
Activity: 201
July 31, 2018, 12:32:07 PM
Right now is a great time to buy altcoins, taking advantages of the low prices and that the market overall is down, maybe by the end of the year we would see an stabilization on it, on the meanwhile the best thing you could do is invest.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 12:30:52 PM
Yes, Eth is stable now and it has a little pause which will be the significant element in Eth's future development and increasing at all. I recommend you to buy it.
Activity: 336
July 31, 2018, 01:41:22 AM
Yes! The price fell. And by the end of 2018, could grow strongly. And you will get a good profit. And ICO tokens can be purchased.
Activity: 91
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 30, 2018, 06:41:14 AM
The idea looks like quite logic and from my point of view there are not any cases not to do it. Invest in Eth now and it will return you all of your spent resources.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 10:16:40 PM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
Ethereum is on the decline. thus Ethereum will be a fairly affordable price. with such a price provides a pretty good profit opportunity going forward. my estimate of Ethereum would be a pretty expensive price.
I think now is the right time to invest in Ethereum because Ethereum is down now and not yet back because bitcoin prices have not come back and meanwhile if you invest in Ethereum you will get a good profit because this coin has good growth

Pages:
Jump to: