Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 10073 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
given current prices, this is a good opportunity to do so, but for the entry is suitable any time in my opinion
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
I think that in the next few years will be ideal for buying crypto. Now the market is just being formed and no one knows the real price of these assets. Only time and patience can help Sad Sad
On the average, we have a general rising trend in the values of Bitcoin which started from a minimum value to more than $20000 in December 2017. The current market is down and this will also recover as the technology is new and still offer a lot of advantages that are worth availing. So better invest in Bitcoin and get the worth of your coins replicated in future. There is still a big gap to be filled.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
I think that in the next few years will be ideal for buying crypto. Now the market is just being formed and no one knows the real price of these assets. Only time and patience can help Sad Sad

Now is the right time if you are planning to invest a huge amount because the market price of bitcoins is growing very fast and investing today will make you earn a huge amount of profit.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
For 2018, I think this is best price at which anyone can his hands on Bitcoin. I don't see BTC going down from this level so I would suggest people who want to enter the market that buy NOW. This is the perfect opportunity.
well, seeing the price falling this year makes people think that bitcoin will end soon. but, I think that this is the best opportunity to buy bitcoin. well there is still a high probability that the price rises high. so when buying it at this time, maybe the price will rise soon, this year, or 2019.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
Yes it is a right time to invest,specially in bitcoin as we can see that presently the market value is not too high.So buying and saving them in the wallet is the best strategy according to present situation.Invest in bitcoin and earn profit in coming future.As we can see that the prices of bitcoin is constantly increasing.So we can hope for the best in coming years.Just invest in bitcoin by buying them and saving them in your wallet and sell them only when the prices will rise.No time is bad to invest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
You can invest in bitcoins as much as possible because today's bitcoin has more bitcoin value as predicted by the professionals they are going to grow, so investing in bitcoin is a smart investment.
Activity: 25
I guess that by "now" you mean yesterday.Every time is the best time to enter in bitcoin.
The price crash is over,but the price is again under 4000 USD.That doesn`t matter anyway.
I see many threads asking "should i buy now" posted by newbies,but you are a Sr.member,you should have more experience here.If you have money and want to buy,just buy ,don`t ask.
Don`t seek advices about what to do your own money.

I think this answer I need. I very like answer of you
Activity: 308
The best time to buy when Bitcoin is on the road. You can always have a chance to earn a bigger profit whatever the price is if you have good strategic planning and good analytical skills. I can say that this time is one of the best time to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I prefer to buy Bitcoin now since the price is lower to buy. I define right time as the time when you can make profit from the money invested. Bitcoin will surely rise within a twinkle of an eye and will be joy all over  Roll Eyes.
we hope that moment can some soon.few days ago we see bitcoin and altcoin down sharply.much people selling their asset.i dont know why they sell it if they suffering loss.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I prefer to buy Bitcoin now since the price is lower to buy. I define right time as the time when you can make profit from the money invested. Bitcoin will surely rise within a twinkle of an eye and will be joy all over  Roll Eyes.
Activity: 12
Yes, this is the time of the bitcoin's severe downturn, and this is also an opportunity for investors to invest in it. I think in just a few months, the value of Bitcoin may suddenly rebind. If you now invest in them, you will probably get a huge amount of money.
Activity: 58
the price of the bitcoin is currently $6147, higher than the lowest price in the 2017 bitcoin just $3300, What this is the end of the low prices in this year or could still be more degenerate again?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Yes, still, it is the right time for people who are looking for investment in bitcoin market or altcoins market. Previously it has given very good opportunity to the investors who want to grab some bitcoins.
Activity: 93
bitcoin fall and it's time to invest in bitcoin. there is no late time to invest in the crypto field and I'm sure prices will continue to rise every time

Activity: 210
For 2018, I think this is best price at which anyone can his hands on Bitcoin. I don't see BTC going down from this level so I would suggest people who want to enter the market that buy NOW. This is the perfect opportunity.
Activity: 308
Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

You can see that bitcoin prices are beginning to recover slightly after touching $ 5900, now bitcoin prices have started to recover to $ 6100 level and are still on the recovery. So I think you should buy bitcoin at this time and do not keep altcoin. The market is bearish and I think you should sell the bitcoin when the price reaches $ 6800.
yes, it will more increase till the end of 2018 as like 2017's end and that's why its price will more double, people should buy more bitcoin and hold it for long term because they will get best profit so holder will more happy about their profit, so that's why it is my opinion to all those people who want to a lot profit in future so they should buy more bitcoin because their future will more secure for their family and that's why they will provide every facilities as they want. 
Activity: 294
Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

You can see that bitcoin prices are beginning to recover slightly after touching $ 5900, now bitcoin prices have started to recover to $ 6100 level and are still on the recovery. So I think you should buy bitcoin at this time and do not keep altcoin. The market is bearish and I think you should sell the bitcoin when the price reaches $ 6800.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
If you do not have bitcoin at all, then buy. If you want to buy at a lower price, then wait. he must fall.
Activity: 177
woah, this thread was last year. but i think right now, with the treads of all crypto currencies, i think it's still a good decision to invest in it and just buy BTC  ETH or any other coins. i believe, with how crypto currencies move for the past 2 years, it will increase in price by the fourth quarter and whatever you invest in, it would be pure profits. i myself has bought alot of coins last quarter and i never looked back.

Yes, i think this is the best time to enter in bitcoin because it is in low price. A big chance for as to gain a big prifits someday. But study first what you have doing, for you to know the movement of bitcoin market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
woah, this thread was last year. but i think right now, with the treads of all crypto currencies, i think it's still a good decision to invest in it and just buy BTC  ETH or any other coins. i believe, with how crypto currencies move for the past 2 years, it will increase in price by the fourth quarter and whatever you invest in, it would be pure profits. i myself has bought alot of coins last quarter and i never looked back.
Pages:
Jump to: