Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now the time to buy - page 3. (Read 2688 times)

Activity: 850
Merit: 504
February 28, 2017, 01:59:06 AM
Is now the time to buy altcoins or will they fall more before btc stops going up.
Bitcoin is too strong at the moment so it is pulling a lot of the money that it could be used to pump altcoins so it could be the time to buy but only if you can find a worthwhile altcoin that is in the beginning stages.

Indeed. bitcoin is strong nowadays and it affects some altcoin very much.For the question that it is now the best time to buy? I would say that study the altcoins first. Those promising alcoins with solid backing from known company or community group that drop significantly is a good way to invest with. When the altcoin  market recovers,sure this coin will bounce back.Some altcoins is alrady mention above, be vigilant to spot a good one.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
February 28, 2017, 01:52:51 AM
Is now the time to buy altcoins or will they fall more before btc stops going up.
Bitcoin is too strong at the moment so it is pulling a lot of the money that it could be used to pump altcoins so it could be the time to buy but only if you can find a worthwhile altcoin that is in the beginning stages.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
February 28, 2017, 01:24:06 AM
Not a good time as the price of bitcoin is rising now. When bitcoin's price is begin to fall, then you can buy some good altcoin.

What you said it true but no one can predict when BTC prices can fall. But if it falls then in a day more than $100 fall then one will miss the chance of buying at a lower price. So if one decided to buy any coin then start accumulating in small quantities then finally you will get a better average price.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 28, 2017, 01:19:55 AM
Not a good time as the price of bitcoin is rising now. When bitcoin's price is begin to fall, then you can buy some good altcoin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
February 27, 2017, 10:38:15 PM
There is still more date to waiting for the altcoin to get bearish trend again.
This is too early for you to buy your altcoin if you can get them all for more cheaper.

The important date : 11 MARCHHHH!!!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2017, 10:15:00 PM
Well I think it is time to buy altcoins, but we must know about the altcoins which be bought,
the altcoins must has good fundamental it is mean make investments into altcoins
that has rutine updating from the developers, also find the coins that has big volume of transaction,
in my opinions the coin that has criteria is ETH.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 27, 2017, 10:05:53 PM

I think "altcoins" is too broad a question.

You need to pick a coin I think.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
February 27, 2017, 09:40:25 PM
Many altcoins lose blood in recent weeks, especially some very legit and promising projects, like Stratis, XRP, GAME, the price will go up eventually, and people will panic buy those gems, so grab to buy now, and wait for huge pumps.
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
February 27, 2017, 09:33:09 PM
Just remember the golden rule, buy earlier, not lower. Because buying high and selling low is how you get smarter, and we get richer.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 27, 2017, 09:15:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: