Pages:
Author

Topic: Is OKEX a good exchange? - page 6. (Read 1312 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
April 15, 2020, 04:32:47 AM
Great, so would you say that most of the coins listed on OKEX are prety legitamate compared to other random chinese exchanges?

For example Creditcoin which is only listed on OKEX and Bittrex from my understanding it is very hard to list on those exchanges if its a scam

would you say that is correct?

They can also list scam coins in that exchange. I remember one of scam coins i have listed only in okex ,but they are also one of the trusted exchange  i use .
Open a scam accusation in different exchange is normal here. The review will only depend on you as user's and on your own experience using it.

As for my review i never experience any problem using that exchange even delay in transaction is not problem. you will also recieve a notification on your email every time you widraw or deposit any currency that exchange.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 15, 2020, 03:36:00 AM
Great, so would you say that most of the coins listed on OKEX are prety legitamate compared to other random chinese exchanges?

For example Creditcoin which is only listed on OKEX and Bittrex from my understanding it is very hard to list on those exchanges if its a scam

would you say that is correct?
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
April 15, 2020, 03:16:21 AM
Believe me, Okex had a very rough start, there way a time where people called Okex a scam exchange because they are slow at solving exchange users problem, like slow withdrawal and deposit issues but as time goes by Okex reshaped into something more better, now the exchange is on the list of top exchanges in crypto world today
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 15, 2020, 01:03:18 AM
I know that a few years back Chinese exchanges were doing most of the worlds volume but after the crackdown its died down alot.

BUt exchanges like OKEX, huobi are still seeming to do a large amount of volume.

Do you think they are good exchanges?

For example recently a coin that I have been following (Creditcoin) recently listed on OKEX and the volume has increased to almost 10m a day daily

but still many users are wary about trading on a Chinese exchange, and i do not think it has as much power as a global exchange like binance.

Anyways I am curious what everyones opinion is
Pages:
Jump to: