Pages:
Author

Topic: Is over trading a good idea? - page 2. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 40
January 24, 2018, 04:33:27 PM
Is over trading a good idea? If not, why do you think it isn't? What are the pros and cons in over trading? Is it advisable u buy or sell your coin everytime you saw a slightly movement in the value of bitcoins?

Whats over trading? lol Traders trade to make profit... how can you over trade ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 04:26:32 PM
Trade, in my opinion, is the most profitable. But this is also the most risky way. The main advantage is the experience
Activity: 476
January 23, 2018, 02:47:49 AM
Is over trading a good idea? If not, why do you think it isn't? What are the pros and cons in over trading? Is it advisable u buy or sell your coin everytime you saw a slightly movement in the value of bitcoins?

Of course it has a negative effect. If you keep buying, you end up with nothing left to buy for other coins that are more promising than those coins that you bought. And the way you trade is like you never sleep. Keep it balanced.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 18, 2018, 01:52:11 AM
trading is a good idea for a side job, but it is very risky, you must have a way to know how the market price every day and before you also have to know more about all the trade and how to work.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 01:36:50 AM
I think trade very frequently is not a sensible idea.The price rise and down random in a short time, and it's is too hard to decide buy or sell. Hold the coin you believe , and sell at price in your heart is more easy to let you get money.
January 18, 2018, 12:59:42 AM
Over trading is not good, It leads to lose. You must have a trading plan which must be followed every day.Once you over trade you will be involved in revenge trading which which will bring more loses.

You should obtain a balance in trading of bitcoin and altcoinis. If you can't do this, the loss will follow as you mentioned above.

That's why I always provide 2-3 hours at most not to lose time and force myself into trading more frequently. This is the suitable solution I found. Don't spend too much time on trading.

besides that you also have to have the mental and the technique to know the rise and fall of price, it is very important, if where you experience loss in trade if mental strong will surely you will not be surprised again.
January 18, 2018, 12:55:02 AM

the current value movement is very unstable, you must have a strong mentality to deal with it, you must be smart to choose whether you want to sell or buy it up to your conscience and your mind, use the strategy and of course pray.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 02:52:09 PM
Over trading is not good, It leads to lose. You must have a trading plan which must be followed every day.Once you over trade you will be involved in revenge trading which which will bring more loses.

You should obtain a balance in trading of bitcoin and altcoinis. If you can't do this, the loss will follow as you mentioned above.

That's why I always provide 2-3 hours at most not to lose time and force myself into trading more frequently. This is the suitable solution I found. Don't spend too much time on trading.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 02:49:15 PM
I don't understand what is overtrading. If you have strategy and use it correctly you just make entry when you have signal.
January 17, 2018, 02:45:23 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
January 17, 2018, 02:23:19 PM
It's a bad idea do so you might end up missing up lot of profit opportunities always have a profit goal when you achieve it set a stop loss or 10% below the price so even if the price rises you can still hold the coin and simultaneously keep increasing your stop loss when you feel this won't rise further sell it off , with this you don't miss the profit and even if price falls your profit doesn't get affected at all.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
January 17, 2018, 12:56:59 PM
Over trading is not a good idea and it not advisable to spend much trading crypto currency. However, buying of coin due to the slight increase without studying the historic price movement, coin volume and exchange availability is also not a good idea. Besides, selling of coin because of slight increase in price is not good either cause ones need patient and wait for the maximum pump before selling. But if you're that scared you can sell some part in other to cover up your loss incase dip occur.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
January 17, 2018, 12:14:55 PM
It is always said that excess of everything is bad. If you will do over trading, then it will be really very much difficult for you to manage the things in a better way. You will continue to get hectic most of the times and that you will then not be able to make some good amount of money as you will then be unable to make right decisions at the right time. Do trade but only that much which you can afford to do.

Trading would be worst option of investment platform for you. You will not get the return due to huge dump in all the crypto currencies. So if you over trade in this time you will be facing biggest lose in the market than ever.
I see this year completely nightmare for crypto users so trading will not at all works good to make lumsum.
Don't do affordable amount of investment also with the trading platform now so try to have alternative like mining or anything else.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 17, 2018, 11:54:24 AM
It is always said that excess of everything is bad. If you will do over trading, then it will be really very much difficult for you to manage the things in a better way. You will continue to get hectic most of the times and that you will then not be able to make some good amount of money as you will then be unable to make right decisions at the right time. Do trade but only that much which you can afford to do.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 14, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

It's not advisable because often such changes are very very hard to predict and will lead to you wasting time and money. Pros if you get it right is you can maximise profits but it's very very difficult to do that, I would say almost impossible.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 04:09:41 PM
Well, by the sound of it, over trading is of course not good . that is because crypto transaction usually incurs very high fee.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
January 14, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

What do you mean by over trading? From your posts I assume it's doing a ton of posts during a day. Is that it?
I usually call that scalping the market, and it's a normal technic used in day trading. Traders who use that method like doing a lot of small trades to reduce their exposure to the market, and by that they reduce the risk of having big swings against them. Also, when a market is quite volatile, like the crypto market, you can do a lot of trades in a small price cycle, so you might end up having more profit than just going for the swing. The problem for me, with that type of trading, is that it is very time consuming, and I don't really know how to determine your stop losses. I started doing that, but I now prefer to just go for longer positions, and ask for bigger swings. I end up giving a bigger margin for my exits, and still have a nice profit when it goes well, and I don't need to stay in front of the pc all the time. Also, when all you have is a big bull charge, and the market goes in just one direction, you will end up leaving a lot of money with your scalps, because the market will go up after you close a position, and before you manage to open another one.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
January 14, 2018, 03:39:50 PM
Depends on one trading strategy of a certain man.. You can’t just randomly buy and sell in a slight increases or decreases that’s a wastage effort on your part.. I do always put limit or percentage in my disposal on what is the best percent that makes my time worth spending with.. No specific percentage but it’s a matter of one traders choice that will make the big difference on profits..
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
January 14, 2018, 03:16:31 PM
When i was new to bitcoin, everybody told me to hold and not to trade. I thougt i was smarter than everybody else. So is start trading. I made some profit. So when bitcoin rised again about 20%, i sold and wait for the next dump. And what happend? THe bullrun of bitcoin starts to almost twenty thousand dollar. I missed a lot of profit, and thats why i dont trade anymore.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 03:11:43 PM
I think you should not over trading, that makes you 24/24 in front of the computer screen: stay up late, get up early, ... very harmful to health.

So I recommend you choose another method
Pages:
Jump to: