Pages:
Author

Topic: Is paloffers.com legit? - page 2. (Read 1461 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 29, 2016, 07:06:26 AM
it's legit web. i buy $200 paypal card via bitcoins, after payment it takes around 4 hours to receive a redeem code.but its not an instant service. And you can't buy more then 3 with same ip  Embarrassed
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
February 27, 2016, 08:55:51 PM
I doubt it's legit although couldn't find valid proofs. The site doesn't have SSL certificate so I would advise to not put your informations there. The offers are too good to be true. A relatively new site with too many good feedbacks plus on the lower end where in there are some few flag, not sure if what their trying to say is people from those countries could buy, but in case that's their intention then clearly it's a scam because there's no way someone could buy from my country of residence (Iran) from their site base on the payments they accept so it's really fishy.

Okay, so I will hold my intention to buy from that site for now. I think Bitcart.io, is not bad at all with 17% discount on GC's.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 27, 2016, 01:47:04 PM
I doubt it's legit although couldn't find valid proofs. The site doesn't have SSL certificate so I would advise to not put your informations there. The offers are too good to be true. A relatively new site with too many good feedbacks plus on the lower end where in there are some few flag, not sure if what their trying to say is people from those countries could buy, but in case that's their intention then clearly it's a scam because there's no way someone could buy from my country of residence (Iran) from their site base on the payments they accept so it's really fishy.
February 27, 2016, 07:28:49 AM
Yes, me too but I really want to know if it's legit.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2016, 07:23:21 AM
Selling paypal money for 25% discount doesn't sound legit.
February 27, 2016, 07:21:09 AM
Hi guys,

I want to ask if the site paloffers.com is legit?

This is a site where you can buy gift cards with 25% discount, I am certain about their site because I don't see any comments on their social media accounts.
Has someone try them before? Need vouch for this one.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: