Pages:
Author

Topic: Is participating in bounty programs more reliable than participating in ICO? - page 3. (Read 358 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
participating in bounty is reliable if you dont trust the ICO . but  life is all about risk. if you dont take risk , risk will rip you off. those that work offshore drilling companies take the risk and get higher paid than those working in the office. hence my advice is that if you  want to successful  in cryptocurrency world you must learn how to take risk by buying ICO.
Activity: 19
Hmm, maybe bounty program is less risk-taking. But you can do both. Half bounty, half purchase. I'll do the same with the fresh founded ICO - found it here on BTCtalk.
I will go 50/50.
Activity: 85
If you are fixed in joining the ICO I suggest you do both if you can, that way you'll earn twice if the project gets to exchanges. I think joining both won't cause a conflict on your participation right? I am not sure which one will bring you more tokens because on bounty campaigns it depends on how many stakes and in ICO, it depends on the money you've invested as far as I know. Anyway, if you join both of course you will earn more tokens. Goodluck!
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
I am a novice bounty hunter with just facebook and telegram campaign only. I want to participate on the upcoming ICO by buying its token in my ethereum coin. Also this ICO that I want to join also offer a bounty campaign, that 1 % of its total amount of tokens will be awarded by participating in its bounty. May I ask what is best to have more tokens, to participate in the ICO ? or to participate in bounty campaign.

Those 2 are totally different. It all depends pal on how much money you have to invest in the first place. If you are doing only fb and telegram you won't be able to get much like if you do every week at the end you even are uncertain on how much you will get at end as it basically depends on how many people join etc. So if you do bounty it is much safer in a sense that you only trade your time for stake for eventually getting tokens at end, whereas when you buy you put little amount of time to simply register but then spend your money to buy tokens.

All depends on how much you do believe in the project and what are you willing to risk.

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I am a novice bounty hunter with just facebook and telegram campaign only. I want to participate on the upcoming ICO by buying its token in my ethereum coin. Also this ICO that I want to join also offer a bounty campaign, that 1 % of its total amount of tokens will be awarded by participating in its bounty. May I ask what is best to have more tokens, to participate in the ICO ? or to participate in bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: