Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Paypal really an option for trades - page 2. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 03, 2011, 06:19:56 PM
In the US? You have a wide variety of options for obtaining bitcoins. Have you looked around yet?
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
June 03, 2011, 06:09:47 PM
No problem, Im in the US.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 03, 2011, 05:53:33 PM
State what country you are in if you actually want help?
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
June 03, 2011, 05:25:18 PM
Hi there,

I'm a newbie here myself and while I've been doing quite a bit of reading on mining and hope to put together a rig asap.
With the price increases I've been hearing about I want to try and buy some coin's to hold onto in the meantime however the only way I can finance a trade seems to be paypal as I don't have any other e-wallet at the minute.

Some of the post's I've read seem to paint it as a bit of a untrustworthy way to deal and I'm just wondering is there/what is the best protocol to use when dealing with people here through PP.

For example I read someone post the following and I really don't know why this would be only best head the guys advice anyway.

Whatever you do, don't pay (or be paid) using the "gift" option. Supposedly, that is more likely to cause problems. Use personal payment owed instead.

What I'm asking is: what advice would you give for me hoping to buy some coins in the near future.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: