Pages:
Author

Topic: is paypal reversible? - page 2. (Read 1553 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
July 31, 2015, 11:04:44 PM
i want to know before i make an exchange? can people do a refund thing or whatever

Yes it is. This kind of transaction is high risk for the bitcoin side, users can buy bitcoin with paypal and charge back the paypal payment. In this scenario the bitcoin users will lose because he can't ask a refund to the bitcoinchain.
Activity: 373
Merit: 252
July 31, 2015, 11:03:35 PM
I wouldn't accept PayPal payments from people who don't have any or low trust here. It's a classic scam that's happened many times: buyer gets the bitcoins, and then files a chargeback with PayPal. Doesn't matter if it's paid through Goods and Services or Friends and Family. Lots of people seem to think that F&F payments aren't reversible, but I've heard of F&F transfers being reversed after the sender claims that their account was hacked.

Well you can open a conflict and close it again.
Once closed It's not possible to open a conflict again tho.

EDIT: The buyer have to do so

That is a lie. It can be opened again with a phone call to Paypal. It's been done before MANY times.
Was going to mention this as well. It might be a little harder to open a dispute a second time but it's very doable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 31, 2015, 11:00:12 PM

That is a lie. It can be opened again with a phone call to Paypal. It's been done before MANY times.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 31, 2015, 10:59:40 PM

you mean the seller?

The person who paid have to open a conflict and close it again.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
July 31, 2015, 10:56:05 PM

you mean the seller?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)
July 31, 2015, 10:54:41 PM
Yes it is reversible, never sell bitcoin for paypal. The owner can just file a claim and get the payment reversed.
Question for you.
What reason do they normally give paypal as the reason?
i would also want to know this is there a way to hold the ammount for a certain ammount of days till they pass then be safe of charge back?
Hi Buddy , if you take several measures than you can avoid chargebacks , but you can deal with paypal with only of your trusted friends or whom you can trust Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 31, 2015, 10:44:53 PM

July 31, 2015, 10:43:34 PM
Yes it is reversible, never sell bitcoin for paypal. The owner can just file a claim and get the payment reversed.
Question for you.
i would also want to know this is there a way to hold the ammount for a certain ammount of days till they pass then be safe of charge back?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
July 31, 2015, 10:41:22 PM
Question for you.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 31, 2015, 10:38:24 PM
July 31, 2015, 10:37:10 PM
i want to know before i make an exchange? can people do a refund thing or whatever
Pages:
Jump to: