Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Possible to withdraw report to moderator? - page 2. (Read 362 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
I know there isn't button to do that, but is possible in the future the forum have that feature?
Because I've mistakenly reported my post to a moderator by accident.
It is not possible for now. Maybe theymos will include that in the forum software that members are hoping for, but as for now it can not be done.

So far, I reported 3 posts with 100% accuracy, 1 of the 3 reported is my post.  I don't know how that 100% comes, because my post i did report some time ago, maybe still be unhandled or hasn't been seen by a moderator. (It might also a bug percent calculation)
It is because one of the posts remain not handled is the reason.

There are some corrections needed about post reporting, another is when you mistakenly report a post two times, one would be marked as bad, instead for a moderator to just remove it from the list of posts the person reports.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
I know there isn't button to do that, but is possible in the future the forum have that feature?
I doubt that is possible on the SMF software and it's not a common situation for one to mistakenly send a report. You need to click two buttons to send a report, one after you click "report to moderator" and another when you click "submit" after writing a comment or not.
It's unlikely that many users would find themselves there and such an option would be seldom used.

So far, I reported 3 posts with 100% accuracy, 1 of the 3 reported is my post.  I don't know how that 100% comes, because my post i did report some time ago, maybe still be unhandled or hasn't been seen by a moderator. (It might also a bug percent calculation)
You can see if you have an unhandled, good or bad reports when you try to submit a new one.
It's possible your reports are aggregated to give 100% accuracy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 557
Nope, it's not possible.

When you already hit 300 good posts reported, you can only view and track your past 30 days reports to see the status is unhandled, good, or bad.

I see no problem if the forum will want to implement to withdraw reported post, but if you mistakenly reported your post e.g. duplicate or high quality post, the moderators will not likely to proceed your report and maybe it will stay in unhandled.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
So far I haven't heard of such an instance, but the best they could do is to leave it unhandled. Once a report comes in, it has to be handled either way but if it's a complicated case or too trivial which can't be determined as good or bad, it remains unhandled which doesn't affect your accuracy.

By the way, no need to fret about it too much. As long as you are not abusing the button, it's fine.
Activity: 868
Merit: 737

Pages:
Jump to: