Pages:
Author

Topic: Is post like these consider a spam or not? - page 2. (Read 1507 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 516
It would actually be reay helpful to know what is really considered as spam, lately i have seen senior members and hero members get banned for spamming or low quality posts wich is kind of scary
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
If the second post ended with something "extra" that added to the conversation, then it would be much better.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
maybe low quality post, as hilarious already answered the question and all the second guy did was rephrase it.

I don't think that should count as spam though.. unless the second guy does that a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
RD965 is doing so because he wants that "post" count, so also if someone else has replied to the question it is obvious that it will arrive another 3-4 users reply to the same question (but the question has already an answer).
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Hello,

Is a post answering to a question which is already answered considered as spam? I reported a few posts like these but it wasn't deleted except 1 or 2 IIRC.

Example:

Question:
Was looking around for this. Although when I just logged in, haven't post anything, I tried to send a PM and it said my last activity is less than 360 seconds ago. Doesn't make sense... Does sending PM count as 1 activity?

First post:
Yes and so does logging in and attempting to post. Make sure you wait the full six minutes before you try do anything and you should be fine. The time you have to wait goes down drastically the more activity you get so you don't have to bare it for long.

Second post:
In the beginning you will have to wait some time to post, send pms, and other things

As you go up in rank this requirements dissapear

If you look at above posts, you can see contents of second post is same as first one. So shouldn't such posts be deleted?

Sorry for my poor English!

-MZ
Pages:
Jump to: