Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Primedice legit? - page 2. (Read 2251 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
November 22, 2014, 06:01:01 PM
I trust them. Had issues and they resolved them quickly with good communication. Site works great most of the time. The 1% house edge in my opinion is fine providing the service they offer. Anonymous registration, quick deposits, fair odds. Cant complain. The same with any site I dont recommend leaving coins on the site for any lengthy period of time but that's obvious.   
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
November 22, 2014, 04:45:56 PM
Anyone who has been a member of PD for a long time knows there is something fishy with PD. Anyone who has been there long enough to observe it over many rolls can agree. I am almost sure Stunna is rigging it. It's provably fair, blah blah blah but there is something going in the back.

I would recommend not to play there, you will most likely lose. I recommend BitDice.me (much faster betting, reliable, deposits are on time), or PRCDice.eu

What do you find fishy with PD? I don't see any problem in the PD3 provably fair feature, and I consider Stunna (and Dooglus) the most trusted gambling site owners.

I don't know. DB had a provably fair feature, and they had something going on in the back (nonce skipping). Go on the chat, everybody old is negative unless they are huge in profit.

I can't prove anything so I am not calling them scammers. Just saying I suspect them.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
November 22, 2014, 04:43:47 PM
Primedice is the most legit bitcoin betting site you can ever find.
If primedice is not legit, it will be the 'mtgox' of betting sites.
yeah, it would be a big letdown. I've used it a couple of times (not into gambling) but it always delivered.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2014, 03:56:47 AM
Primedice is the most legit bitcoin betting site you can ever find.
If primedice is not legit, it will be the 'mtgox' of betting sites.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
November 22, 2014, 02:53:29 AM
Anyone who has been a member of PD for a long time knows there is something fishy with PD. Anyone who has been there long enough to observe it over many rolls can agree. I am almost sure Stunna is rigging it. It's provably fair, blah blah blah but there is something going in the back.

I would recommend not to play there, you will most likely lose. I recommend BitDice.me (much faster betting, reliable, deposits are on time), or PRCDice.eu

What do you find fishy with PD? I don't see any problem in the PD3 provably fair feature, and I consider Stunna (and Dooglus) the most trusted gambling site owners.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
November 21, 2014, 07:11:00 PM
Friend just showed me it, i don't get how it works. In my opinion i would its rigged but I dont anything about it.
AFAIK primedice is one of most popular dice game and stunna seems a generous guy , I am not a big gambler but sometimes play there for fun.
Activity: 1022
November 21, 2014, 07:03:57 PM

You will most likely lose because they have a 1% edge. You can't guess they are fixing by just a few hundreds, thousands or tens of thousands of rolls.
If PrimeDice is unreliable, BitDice and PRCDice are even more unreliable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
November 21, 2014, 06:25:53 PM

Activity: 1022
November 21, 2014, 06:18:27 PM
Friend just showed me it, i don't get how it works. In my opinion i would its rigged but I dont anything about it.

Primedice is safe for now, you can withdraw, it could always go wrong in the future like anything else
Activity: 546
November 21, 2014, 06:06:14 PM
Ofcourse it is legit. It is one of most known bitcoin gaming site so it should be OK. But still if I were you I will not hold a lot of BTC anywhere else than my bitcoin-core wallet, because even if page is ok hackers are everywhere.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
November 21, 2014, 05:18:15 PM
Primedice is the the undisputed most popular bitcoin game, it offers powerful provable fairness and the lowest house edge.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 21, 2014, 05:13:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: