Pages:
Author

Topic: is quarkchain worth to invest? - page 3. (Read 385 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 05:49:31 PM
Actually, I haven't heard of quarkchain brofre. It might be god. But, ethereum, litecoin, ripple are getting more popularity these days.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
June 05, 2018, 01:58:12 PM
It was very difficult to get into quarkchain ICO. It was a struggle to survive for 4 months. All who could not buy on ICO now buy.
I think you need to wait for the price correction. Now a very large pump. Watch the news and the price. The project is really good, but try to buy cheaper.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
June 05, 2018, 12:45:12 PM
i have a small amount of bitcoin looking to invest in new altcoin , is quarkchain a good choice?

I think it varies and there are strategic position and information you need to sort after.
You need to figure out their roadmap, product services and purposes too

Their future plans and other details about the token

Then you can make your investment
Without Fud or Fomo
Activity: 266
June 05, 2018, 12:42:00 PM
Have ever thought to invest in agriculture? I know very good project called NagriCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something real worth that will bring you a profit in a year
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
June 05, 2018, 12:28:46 PM
Quarkchain seems to be another currency working to improve blockchain scalability and speed of transaction. It is an interesting two layer solution (two blockchains) with a root layer and sharding layer. Quarkqhain's testnet shows some potential, but it remains to be seen how it goes in the future. Investment wise, it is already listed on KuCoin and Binance (but currently not showing any market cap on Coinmarketcap.com, although it is listed there), so I think it could be a good investment in the long run provided that they deliver what they are promising.

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 05, 2018, 11:33:12 AM
For me yes i already filled my bags I bought in kucoin and transfer it in binance , why its good ? it has nodes search what is it if you dont know . And Quark is not in coinmarketcap yet and it has very low market cap and it is already listed in big exchanges this must be 1$ each soon.
Activity: 4
June 05, 2018, 01:02:35 AM
i have a small amount of bitcoin looking to invest in new altcoin , is quarkchain a good choice?
Pages:
Jump to: