Pages:
Author

Topic: Is raffling an NFT for free breaking any forum rules in the collectables section - page 2. (Read 346 times)

staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
    Thanks for the reply....but why would it be moved to the alt section when there are collectable items sodl with alt coins?

Also it is the collectables section after all, regardless of what is being sold or raffled, and an NFT is a collectable item.
If you were selling tickets for Bitcoin, that might mean its more suited to the Bitcoin section since the collectibles section is indeed in the main Bitcoin marketplace section. The only other option is contacting the dedicated moderators there, and see what they think.

Personally, I would think if you were selling tickets for Bitcoin, then you could probably put it in that section without much of a problem. Due to it being a raffle for free entries, and then the actual thing being raffled being more related to altcoins than Bitcoin, it probably does fit in the Altcoin section better.

Many things in the collectibles section aren't strictly related to Bitcoin, but are using Bitcoin as a method of payment, and therefore are on topic in that section. Its a bit like the services section in that regard where services could be related to theoretically anything, but must be accepting Bitcoin as a payment method to be on topic.
Activity: 1240
Merit: 138
Krogothmanhattan alt account
I don't think it will but it might be moved to the altcoin section because you're raffling off an NFT. Although if you plan on making the raffle free, it'll probably experience less moderation anyway.

It might be one of those things you'll just have to try and see what happens to it (unless a mod confirms either way here).

Thanks for the reply....but why would it be moved to the alt section when there are collectable items sodl with alt coins?

Also it is the collectables section after all, regardless of what is being sold or raffled, and an NFT is a collectable item.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I don't think it will but it might be moved to the altcoin section because you're raffling off an NFT. Although if you plan on making the raffle free, it'll probably experience less moderation anyway.

It might be one of those things you'll just have to try and see what happens to it (unless a mod confirms either way here).
Activity: 1240
Merit: 138
Krogothmanhattan alt account
  Would like to get some clarity on free NFT raffles in the collectables section.

I would like to create a free raffle in the collectables section where the winner wins an NFT. Will this break any forum rules?

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: