Pages:
Author

Topic: Is really life is beautiful? - page 6. (Read 10140 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4
June 21, 2018, 05:07:09 AM
I do believe that life is beautiful. No matter the challenge I face every day, am still grateful for what I have.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 04:33:17 AM
Life is beautiful if you see the beauty in it. There are ups and downs, smiles and tears, victories and debacles. But it's you who decides. It's your vision that decides.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 03:02:10 AM
I think life is very beautiful, with life we ​​can enjoy a beauty, can enjoy the atmosphere of nature, and free to do what we want, so I think life is very beautiful.
Activity: 39
June 21, 2018, 03:00:53 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.
You basically answered your own question, but let me answer in my own opinion life is beautiful if you always look at the brightest side, less negativity more positivity and always trust god he has plans for you better than what u have for yourself.
Activity: 3
June 21, 2018, 12:36:32 AM
life is beautiful, we must be thankful for our everyday life. some people are just negative thinker that's why they don't appreciate the beauty of their lives. you can live and laugh to live your life everyday just look at the brighter side and be positive and thankful. God's creation is beautiful, you are beautiful that's why life is really beautiful.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 11:08:23 PM
Actually there is no beautiful life.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 07:07:15 PM
Life is so beautiful if you live it like a Pro, Do whatever you want but don't harm others, Make it more beautiful and comfortable with your families and friend, Love everyone.
Activity: 322
June 19, 2018, 02:41:43 PM
Yes life is really beautiful because of that life gives us God and God gives all beautiful, so I think life is an enjoyable things every moment and every point.
Activity: 81
June 19, 2018, 02:36:56 PM
Yes life is really beautiful but if you are in love, i apologize if  i wrong but i feel my life was only in my love after love life is just blood and bones movement no inside in, because i have lost my love Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 32
June 19, 2018, 01:37:40 PM
If you Believe in God , work Hard , make other happy and not wait other to help you will be Beautiful
Activity: 144
June 18, 2018, 10:55:41 PM
Yes, life is beautiful, but more beautiful when you are surrounded with the beautiful people that always think positively as well. Have a good day for all of you <3
Activity: 26
June 18, 2018, 10:31:55 PM
GOD provided our life. ofc it is beautiful Smiley
Activity: 54
June 18, 2018, 09:59:19 PM
It's a Yes for me. First, you must learn how to cherish small things in life. And always be in a positive side of life  Smiley
Activity: 3
June 18, 2018, 09:23:06 PM
I believe God is the reason of our existence.  Smiley
Activity: 57
June 18, 2018, 09:13:45 PM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm a type of girl who always pray, read bible, always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all. God help me.
I think also that with money life is beautiful.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
June 17, 2018, 05:54:31 AM
yes according to my opinion life is really beautiful even if we have some bad times and if we say that we hate our life it again is good and worth to live it and also to have a goal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 05:36:28 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.

I totally agree with you. Life may be so hard and difficult at times but when we know how to hold on and who to hold to we will always be positive in life. Knowing that it won't always be hard and difficult because at some point in time it will also be happy and full of victories. Just continue being as happy as you can be.
Activity: 10
June 17, 2018, 04:32:24 AM
Yes of course life is beautiful by all means.Make sure you,never avoid people you love or who loves you.physical and mental health of yours and your loved ones.valuing people’s time.,to make their life beautiful too.
Activity: 25
June 17, 2018, 04:15:21 AM
The truth is that if someone is living the life as it is and enjoying life according to our situation, life is beautiful.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
June 17, 2018, 04:03:14 AM
Yes our life is beautiful but we are the one will make a color to our life god gave us the opportunities to see the beautiful of the world god also gave us Struggles and challenge to our life but god will not give us this if we cannot do past every thing.
Pages:
Jump to: