Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Reddit still a best way to use as a social media platform for ICOs? - page 2. (Read 170 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm considering to use Reddit Paid Ads for our ICO. But is Reddit still relevant for ICOs?

Reddit is still very much in use by cryptocurrency enthusiasts and fans. So It would be a nice place to start getting your marketing going. In my experience, Most top ICOs are first discussed on reddit before they come to the spotlight. So It's a nice move. Along the way, You should get your Ads on other Social media platforms. That would go a long way to help up your marketing. Either way, Goodluck.

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
i dont think ive ever used reddit to research my ico's honestly there are a few sites out there, that strictly review icos and what not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Reddit is still very much relevant. People like to use reddit to promote their ICOs because reddit is one of the social media platforms that provide a very high demographic of people who understand cryptos and are already investors. If you want to promote your ico there it is a good idea, just make sure that you promote on other platforms also to get the best out of them.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I'm considering to use Reddit Paid Ads for our ICO. But is Reddit still relevant for ICOs?
Pages:
Jump to: