Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple Ready for its Annual Rally? - page 4. (Read 690 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
April 20, 2020, 09:24:41 AM
A dream of a hodlers certainly  I don't see this happening in 5 years from now. Through the crypto rally , I think the highest ripple got to was $3 or close to that. So looking at that record, you see such price of $10 speculation can be in a long time coming.
More like impossible. A 10$ is too much for xrp supply and you need a lot of marketcap in order to reach that. Xrp has a lot of partnership but what they need are real investors and not just robots who keep manipulating their market. If bitcoin moves higher then thats the only time we can see xrp also increase. I am not sure why this coin has been traded with huge volume.

But as wise people saying! Do ride on its hype and you can gain a lot of profits.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
April 20, 2020, 07:56:14 AM
Ripple's performance, as of late, has left a lot to be desired, but despite that, it has managed to hang onto it's no. 3 spot throughout the bear season. There could be a light at the end of this dark tunnel for Ripple. The analyst, known as Pentoshi on Twitter, believes that Ripple could see its annual rally soon.
Here is why ripple could see its annual rally sooner rather than later: https://en.cryptonomist.ch/2020/04/15/ripple-annual-rally/
Do you think Ripple is ready for its annual rally?
I expect annual rally from Ripple, but its going to be a short one I guess.
It seems for me that ripple holders and ripple haters are slowly getting to the agreement - ripple is dying.
So when rally starts - a lot of holders would love to drop the ballast with minimal toll, so I don't believe Ripple will get any close to $1.00 this time
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 20, 2020, 07:48:26 AM
It's as ready as any other BTC pegged altcoin.
But I'm hoping it will so I can sell some Cheesy

$10 per ripple, i wouldn't complain
Wow that's massive. What price do you see for XLM? Can it get to anywhere near Xrp price when the rally begins?
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
April 20, 2020, 07:46:42 AM
How many articles we've seen that they have been telling about Ripple's tally. I don't know but I say that there's already many of it.

A long way to go for $10.  Tongue Maybe at least $1-2. But who knows? Crypto market is very unpredictable. Depends on the XRP team also.
$10 is that much but who knows? I don't have ripple but with speculations and price predictions I'd love to join the discussion. Compute the total market cap with 44 billion of Ripple and with the price of $10 each, that would be a huge thing for it but that's too much to think of.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
April 20, 2020, 07:35:33 AM

A dream of a hodlers certainly  Shocked I don't see this happening in 5 years from now. Through the crypto rally , I think the highest ripple got to was $3 or close to that. So looking at that record, you see such price of $10 speculation can be in a long time coming.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
April 20, 2020, 06:25:33 AM

A long way to go for $10.  Tongue Maybe at least $1-2. But who knows? Crypto market is very unpredictable. Depends on the XRP team also.

yeah, $10 is a long way, but also $1-2 is a long way, there is a resistance on $0,20 and it is a first hurdle, XRP  under-performed this bear market, and ETH that was once on the similar market cap, even XRP took ERP two times in 2018 as second cap, is now on 2,5x marketcap and XRP added significant amount of XRP in the meantime, from 39 billion at the beginning on 2018, they are now above 44 billion, with this trend, XRP can loose their third spot in the future
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2020, 06:13:24 AM

A long way to go for $10.  Tongue Maybe at least $1-2. But who knows? Crypto market is very unpredictable. Depends on the XRP team also.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
April 20, 2020, 05:30:25 AM

Activity: 191
Merit: 3
April 20, 2020, 05:10:54 AM
Ripple's performance, as of late, has left a lot to be desired, but despite that, it has managed to hang onto it's no. 3 spot throughout the bear season. There could be a light at the end of this dark tunnel for Ripple. The analyst, known as Pentoshi on Twitter, believes that Ripple could see its annual rally soon.

Here is why ripple could see its annual rally sooner rather than later: https://en.cryptonomist.ch/2020/04/15/ripple-annual-rally/

Do you think Ripple is ready for its annual rally?
Pages:
Jump to: