Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Robert Kennedy Jr a True Bitcoiner or a Pseudo Bitcoin supporter? - page 2. (Read 163 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Nobody will know until he is elected and then we will see if he is pro Bitcoin or not. You need to understand that his campaign could of analyze voters and think they can buy more votes if he is pro Bitcoin and most candidates aren’t.

A lot of people hold Bitcoin in the USA and the way the regulations are going now will make them want to vote for someone who will make sure it stays unbanned. So it’s a smart way to get people to start voting.

However keep in mind that he might not even win the lead.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
Based on his consistency speaking about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, make me to believed that he will not play game with Bitcoiners supporters in this presidential campaign because there are many people in the country waiting to hear this speech from him before they will start following him on social media or anywhere which he did. I think, Robert Kennedy Jr is a bitcoiner and he will do everything possible to ensure he create a standard environment for the Bitcoiners in the US if he become the president, so that with time Bitcoin will become a legal tender in the country for the citizens to purchase goods and services and pay with Bitcoin at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
Politicians can't be trusted, of course. But, for me, a candidate taking sides is a lot better than one who prefers to stay neutral especially on certain timely issues like Bitcoin.

I'm not sure if Robert Jr. even understands Bitcoin and its implications but at least he's aware of it and he stands with it. It means a lot. And while many think that this is just courting the Bitcoin community for potential votes, taking sides actually means gaining some and losing some. It has risks. He will probably lose the votes of Bitcoin critics. He'll probably lose potential donations coming from companies and rich elites who would have otherwise considered him but discouraged because of his stand on Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Robert Kennedy Jr. has been making confident declarations about Bitcoin lately, endearing him to folks in the Bitcoin community.

For those who can smell a rat, can you use your sixth sense to tell if this Democratic presidential candidate is a true Bitcoiner or a pseudo Bitcoin supporter?
It is politics-motivated statement and I believe he is not a true Bitcoiner or a Bitcoin maximalist.

He can have love with Bitcoin, invest in Bitcoin but would be far from a Bitcoin Maximalist and his statement is more keen on politics than Bitcoin. He knows that there are majority of US. citizens invest in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. If he can get votes from them, it will be helpful for this propaganda and President Election campaign. He does not have good political position in this race so he will try to use any possible channels to gain more supporters.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
My take is just the fact that there are a lot of things to consider besides Bitcoin when choosing a presidential candidate; and after watching a few of his hour-long interviews, I'm (slightly) confident that he'd be a good pick.

As for the Bitcoin-on-Twitter thing, it's probably more of marketing on his side despite him mostly having the libertarian view.

He seems to be a very open-minded chap compared to his peers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA0OXZuaG0g
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
Robert Kennedy Jr. has been making confident declarations about Bitcoin lately, endearing him to folks in the Bitcoin community. In a Twitter post he made on June 1st, "Lightning opens up an exciting future with the guarantee of transactional freedom, which is as important as freedom of speech," in response to Samson Mow's tweet about the Lightning Network.

Who is Robert Kennedy Jr(RFK Jr.)?
RFK Jr. is a US Democratic Presidential Candidate. On March 3, 2023, Robert Kennedy Jr. declared his intention to run for president in 2024. In fact, the tweet he made was a response to Samson Mow's tweet on November 4th, 2021. I do not trust politicians. When they want to run for office, and they suddenly remember that they have to be in the good graces of the Bitcoin community. Suddenly he is all over the place tweeting and making speeches about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

For those who can smell a rat, can you use your sixth sense to tell if this Democratic presidential candidate is a true Bitcoiner or a pseudo Bitcoin supporter?
Pages:
Jump to: