Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Santoshi lurking on Bitcointalk forum? - page 2. (Read 416 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 122
November 09, 2018, 01:33:53 PM
I doubt it. He suddenly gone in 2010 without any sign or notice. I think he's either wants to completely detach from Bitcoin or dead.

But let's say that he does lurk here, given how the overall discussion quality on this forum, I imagine he would only read the technical section Cheesy

and sadly that part also changed a lot from where it used to be, if i remember it correctly. a few years ago, peoples were talking about technical problem that they were facing when running the wallet but today it becomes a place for those people who do not know how to use their wallet or having a trivial matter.
and even some of them were asking an unnecessary question such as, "cracked the wallet and stole their BTC". it keeps moving down
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
November 09, 2018, 01:14:27 PM
haha, interesting thread. If he (or they...) is alive he surely is reading silently or even posting through sockpuppet accounts.

I really wonder why he never attempted to move the "old" coins of his. Must be like 1 million BTC. Maybe one day he ll do and hell will break lose in this forum Cheesy
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
November 09, 2018, 12:58:54 PM
If he is, then we need him to show his face  Grin

... or dead.

Shit happens most times. Anything is possible to happen. Meanwhile, how do we even know if something like that happens to some names we are already used to here... Roll Eyes Shocked. I'm just thinking out loud maybe.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
November 09, 2018, 10:48:18 AM
This thread is not suited for this board.
Speculation (altcoin) board is meant for discussions and predictions about the market and chart flow.

Meta is an appropriate board for all posts related to the forum.
You can move this post there using the move topic option at the bottom left of your thread.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
November 09, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
I doubt it. He suddenly gone in 2010 without any sign or notice. I think he's either wants to completely detach from Bitcoin or dead.

But let's say that he does lurk here, given how the overall discussion quality on this forum, I imagine he would only read the technical section Cheesy
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
November 09, 2018, 10:14:09 AM
i think Mr. Satoshi is busy now and maybe relaxing a bit drinking wine in a luxurious resort dont you think? with that much of money i think its just fine to just stop everything and relax his mind.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
November 09, 2018, 09:51:55 AM
Recently I came across a 2014 comment where an individual on Bitcoin talk claimed to have 50000 BTC. He must be a millionaire today but then I was left wondering if Santoshi is also lurking around on this forum and having a laugh?
I also don't know whether Mr. Satoshi is on this Forum using it or not, is the person they are talking about is Satoshi Nakamoto? or someone else?
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 09:27:05 AM
Recently I came across a 2014 comment where an individual on Bitcoin talk claimed to have 50000 BTC. He must be a millionaire today but then I was left wondering if Santoshi is also lurking around on this forum and having a laugh?
Pages:
Jump to: