Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi Nakamoto Alive - page 5. (Read 2836 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 104
October 27, 2017, 11:04:36 AM
Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto would still be able live the founder of Bitcoins if he introduced himself? Surely he will not be resurrected if he introduces him and if he does not kill he will definitely use him and his invention to control and manipulate the price of Bitcoins. I'm sure that these two answers will happen to Satoshi Nakamoto.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
October 27, 2017, 11:01:38 AM
If Satoshi Nakamoto is a person and alive, wont he come out and claim the fame and success his invention has achieve so far?
For example I discovered bitcoin, I will not show myself and tell that I discovered bitcoin because it will make my life risky and I can't make a life that I want too. Its the same with the creator of bitcoin. He/She or They will now show his/her or their true identity because they don't want to risk their life. Bitcoin is very popular nowadays and with its high price and if the creator shows in public, many people will go and try to do something bad.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 10:52:22 AM
maybe satoshi nakamoto will not show himself because he was happy to be able to succeed bitcoin
Activity: 168
October 27, 2017, 10:47:10 AM
I watched a documentary about Bitcoin and Satoshi Nakamoto is not actually identified by anyone. Someone was arrested named Satoshi Nakamoto but he said, and proven also, that he has nothing to do with Bitcoin. In the documentary, the Satoshi Nakamoto was said to be a group of person. He started Bitcoin but gathered people to support and helped it develop. After sometime he stopped answering and maybe, as said in the documentary, he just changed name and became groups of person.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 09:59:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoboO6QPGow
And what about that guy?
Maybe he went to that interview just to say that it is not him but its him actually?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 08:41:12 AM
I would like to thank: Satoshi Nakamoto, your great name who created Bitcoin would not exist if he did not make it so amazing that the industry has turned society into a new level of Digitization.

Thank you Satoshi Nakamoto I hope you stay in Maya World

Activity: 616
October 27, 2017, 08:39:44 AM
I think Satoshi Nakamoto, whether that be a person or a group we still don't know, is still out there for sure. I think they might even be holding their bitcoins to give to people, or they're forever lost to make BTC more scarce.

No one can be sure it's one person or group of communities that we know about what they've been doing all along. Smiley
Activity: 422
October 27, 2017, 08:31:43 AM
I think Satoshi Nakamoto, whether that be a person or a group we still don't know, is still out there for sure. I think they might even be holding their bitcoins to give to people, or they're forever lost to make BTC more scarce.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 27, 2017, 08:29:00 AM
I've heard from newspapers in Japan that Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto is dead, right or wrong I do not know for sure, but with the presence of bitcoin then we should be grateful for the greatest discovery in this century.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 08:20:17 AM
Still We don't know who he is (and he might not even be real).
There have been several attempts to verify the identity but all we have are theories ranging from engineers, researchers and political figures to possibly a group of people.
jer
Activity: 56
October 27, 2017, 08:16:22 AM
I think that Satoshi Nakamoto is still a fictional character who hides under his name a group of professionals who have developed the bitcoin system. And having good reasons to hide your real name. The reason may be in the idea of decentralization, so that bitcoin does not depend on anyone. Or the guys are waiting for a moment to blow up the world by their appearance on the world financial scene.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
October 27, 2017, 08:06:25 AM
Is Satoshi Nakamoto Alive: now its does matter..he already did his job and the work is already in progress...thanks to him for great thing to start
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
October 27, 2017, 08:03:59 AM
Personaly i realy dont have an idea too not only me but all of us dont have an idea if satoshi nakamoto who realy is some people think that satoshi is not the real name of the ceator of bitcoin he is just like at code that he is they only one who knows about it
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
October 27, 2017, 08:01:47 AM
If Satoshi Nakamoto is a person and alive, wont he come out and claim the fame and success his invention has achieve so far?
If you do able to get along with the trend and all news about on those people who do claim that they are satoshi then you would really able to tell that those are just fakes but who knows if one of them is satoshi but yet this kind of thing is impossible to happen.He wont disclose himself into the public for sure. Just like his own creation he do decide to hide himself into the shadows and just seeing on his creation that took progress and innovation which do really beneficial to human kind.
Activity: 50
October 27, 2017, 07:54:18 AM
Either way, whether he or "they" still alive or not,  changed the world with the creation of the blockchain and a currency hat every one of us can use, without the regulation of a government or bank.
Activity: 3
October 27, 2017, 07:34:28 AM
if he is alive, he would already claim his success.
Activity: 308
October 27, 2017, 07:25:00 AM
satoshi nakamoto is a pseudonym, in my opinion.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
October 27, 2017, 07:11:04 AM
He is hiding somewhere , and dont want to reveal his true identity.  I dont know i  dont have any idea if satoshi is the name of the creator of bitcoin ,or an alias by group of i.t professionals  but bitcoin invention has made a huge impact in our economy today, 
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
October 27, 2017, 07:02:40 AM
It seems to me that Satoshi Nakamoto is not one person. Behind this pseudonym hides a big organization, maybe even some kind of Masonic club. They hired programmers and decided to take control of the entire financial system of the world. I'm not a supporter of conspiracy theories but why it can't be.
Activity: 36
October 27, 2017, 06:59:05 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto, a pseudonym, cannot even be guaranteed to be a single person.

The 'person' behind the blockchain technology may a group, you know. It is a very complicated algorithm and 'he' must be quite a legend to have developed it by himself.

I personally, think that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of IT experts. I think some of them are still on the development team of Bitcoin along with Wladimir. He could even be Satoshi who just pretended to have let go of it to go public without being hotseated. But that's just a theory, an opinion if you may.
Pages:
Jump to: