Pages:
Author

Topic: Is $Scott the new 1000x Shib? - page 2. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 02, 2022, 05:08:31 AM
I'm not sure about this memekoin even though the supply is very small and the price is quite high but the risk to invest in Scott is very large because at the moment the coin is not listed on a large exchange and this will be a big scamer so you have to be careful with the coin, and I'm sure when many investors are interested in scott then the value will definitely be dumped, Be careful with hype because you just want to take advantage of the opportunity so it takes great consideration to invest in this coin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 28, 2022, 06:37:16 PM
We really should stop dreaming of getting rich quickly by investing in crypto, now we have to be able to think realistically. Don't waste your money
investing in another scam project, just invest in popular projects which are safer. And we must learn to be patient if we want to be rich from
investment, don't look for an instant way by looking for 1000x projects. Indeed, we must continue to learn about crypto, so we can find out how
to invest in crypto well. Don't be easily attracted to promotions by influencers, they promise certain coins can generate big profits. Try choosing coins
based on our own research and analysis, it's much more profitable than trusting other people's opinions.

That would be the right way to go about this but I do not think that is ever going to happen, people see that some investors put their money in bitcoin early and then became millionaires, and the first thing they think is why not me? They want to achieve the same kind of results for themselves and as such they will stop at nothing to get them, unfortunately this means investing in terrible coins which have no chance to remain in the market for the long term, and while a few can reach their goal the majority never even come close to make a single cent in this market.
Activity: 317
Merit: 114
February 23, 2022, 07:58:48 AM
Since I opened the topic, many people have vilified Scott over bad scam examples. I did not advise anyone to invest your all wealth in this token. Everyone's budget is different. I can't say buy 10 Scott or 0.1 Scott. But buying with 1 percent of your budget will not affect you even if the project turns out to be scam.

Have a nice day  Wink
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
February 21, 2022, 05:22:41 AM
~
don't worry mate because those type of people are the one who cries loud when they become victim of scamming  Grin Grin Grin
I really feel sorry for them Smiley
Maybe the big lesson about losing money will be worth it to blind greedy people, hope people change their attitude towards shitcoins Smiley good job we are lucky to have and Only look for the money opportunity when it's under control. Making money for everyone around gives a meaningful life, not making money to satisfy personal needs.

And still hope those looking for x1000 wake up.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 21, 2022, 03:14:41 AM
www.scotttoken.com

https://t.me/scotttoken

Edit: Unlike the shib, the total supply is very low.  Only 100,000 units.  That's why 1 scott is worth 1 bnb.  But the total market cap is also very low.  Even though 1000x is crazy, 100x is not a dream.
Another BS Scam project that luring people to invest using their so called "Small Supply"  in which OP is simply promoting this as he is part of the team lol.

not because they have small supply meaning they are worth buying because the team behind and the marketing strategy is cheap like what they are trying to show here.

It's sad and funny to see so many people taking an investment stance in this market, wanting big and quick returns to completely ignore the risks that are bound to happen. The point of finding x1000 is not looking for shitcoins in crypto, spend that money buying lottery tickets and wait for luck to happen. Let's live more realistically, don't let material values ​​lose our real life.
don't worry mate because those type of people are the one who cries loud when they become victim of scamming  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
February 20, 2022, 11:37:17 PM
It's sad and funny to see so many people taking an investment stance in this market, wanting big and quick returns to completely ignore the risks that are bound to happen. The point of finding x1000 is not looking for shitcoins in crypto, spend that money buying lottery tickets and wait for luck to happen. Let's live more realistically, don't let material values ​​lose our real life.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
February 20, 2022, 06:34:45 PM
A new animal-themed coin appears periodically. I'm tired of seeing frogs, birds, whales, cats, dogs and so on. These are all coins created by people who want to get rich in a short time and do not promise anything. Investing in such things is very risky. Dozens of new coins are produced every day, but none of them gain value Cheesy
I don't think Scott will be good coin
None of them gained value because they are stuck in their ICO phase. They only get the money of those who invest and boom they disappear but to those that are lucky to pass the first stage (ICO) and then gets listed on any cheap exchange can gain a value but they wont last for a long time and they will also die later on.

Only a tiny percent that have survived (doge, shiba and shib1kx) but we do not know if what future awaits them. It is unsure so lets try to avoid them if what we want is a secure and brighter future. Only btc and non meme coins are the coins that offer that. Meme coin creators wont stop as long as there is a meme coin left in the market.

People will continue to invest in such coins to make money, so memecoins never run out and there is always someone new. In fact, if you invest in 100 different memecoins, one of them will make money, so you will not lose Cheesy While it may not seem logical, people like to invest this way. Especially after being recognized, these memecoins receive a lot of investment, in fact, money is spent even though there is no chance of making much profit Smiley
You would really be able to see something like this or something a never ending cycle because as long hypes would be there then theres no stop on making or creating new one which is similar to it which means

that people could have the tendency on dealing with these coin to believe that it might be the new Shib or Doge or simply meme coin which the risk is pretty high if you do ask me

but if you do love to play with fire then go ahead and deal with these things but dont expect much about guaranteed profits because everything would really vary on the demand.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 20, 2022, 05:42:47 PM
Yeah i think this is another 1000x scam project lol, that is a BS word that i keep reading in this forum, asking about x1000? are you out of your mind? do you really think people can really predict that?

stop fooling yourself with this BS project .
Most probably correct, and we don’t need another scam project claiming to become more better compare to other meme tokens, better for them to introduce good projects instead of this. I’ll still go for a slow progress than to reach the peak because of too much hype, because it will fade away later on. Don’t invest on this project, there’s no such thing 1000x project anymore, analyze well and you can understand why.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 20, 2022, 04:52:56 PM
A new animal-themed coin appears periodically. I'm tired of seeing frogs, birds, whales, cats, dogs and so on. These are all coins created by people who want to get rich in a short time and do not promise anything. Investing in such things is very risky. Dozens of new coins are produced every day, but none of them gain value Cheesy
I don't think Scott will be good coin
And people create those projects because in order to create something that actually solves a problem it requires talent, dedication and hard work, but they are just interested in the money and as such the easiest way to do this is by creating useless coins that we do not really need and try to create hype around it, and if enough people are dumb enough to fall for this then the price of the coin will go up, attracting even more people to the coin and making their dream a reality, but for every coin that succeeds in doing this there are probably hundreds that fail, and as such it does not make sense for any investor to put their money in those coins.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
February 14, 2022, 12:08:39 PM
There are many users who have recently joined the cryptocurrency market but do not have ideas to help them distinguish between black and white. Their only goal is to invest in meme projects and make 100x profit, but every time they make a mistake, it is not only their money that disappears but also the anger and regret they have deep inside Undecided

It seems that some people are doing this intentionally to confuse others, or they just have no way to tell the true projects from the fraud. There are a lot of ICO projects in the market,!!One thing they have in common is false advertising and community building.
I do not get it, crypto wasn't filled with this much tom foolery and I do not get why people want it to be like this. If you really want to turn crypto into something "you either lose all your money or you make x100 returns!!" then you are eventually going to get hurt. For me, crypto is all about innovation, it is about the fact that bitcoin changed the world for the better and I feel more safe when my money is in crypto and not in something else.

I feel like if you are hedging yourself against the inflation then you are doing the right thing in crypto. Honestly I would rather be in pure bitcoin then be in anything else in a risky situation, wouldn't really care about the 100x things because they are just yelling and screaming scam to me.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
February 14, 2022, 02:45:18 AM
www.scotttoken.com

Edit: Unlike the shib, the total supply is very low.  Only 100,000 units.  That's why 1 scott is worth 1 bnb.  But the total market cap is also very low.  Even though 1000x is crazy, 100x is not a dream.
actually this is the new strategy of scam project to pretend that their supply is too low because the high supplies are being attacked and questioned, but in the end ? those who has small volume ends up being scam as well so lets not look in their total supply but instead about the future of the company  , if there is a product and services?
but if this another MEME coin then lest end this here as i will never trust any of those again any more.
I agree. Having a low total supply doesnt necessarily mean the project is worth to invest in and not a scam.

The utility of the coins are important because thats how you can see if it has a basis to be sustainable to exist for long period.

Check the other factors and not just on its total supply. Be wise enough since many scam projects are existing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
February 14, 2022, 12:57:20 AM
Yeah i think this is another 1000x scam project lol, that is a BS word that i keep reading in this forum, asking about x1000? are you out of your mind? do you really think people can really predict that?

stop fooling yourself with this BS project .
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 14, 2022, 12:24:55 AM
www.scotttoken.com

actually this is the new strategy of scam project to pretend that their supply is too low because the high supplies are being attacked and questioned, but in the end ? those who has small volume ends up being scam as well so lets not look in their total supply but instead about the future of the company  , if there is a product and services?
but if this another MEME coin then lest end this here as i will never trust any of those again any more.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 13, 2022, 11:32:31 PM
Going through this you'll get to know about coins that are getting into existence regularly. Morris coin

This has scammed more than 1.1 million people from India. The total amount scammed is calculated to be $162 million. Now 7 of them have got arrested. When there is some technical knowledge they themselves create something and market it. Similar thing have happened with this Morris coin. People weren't much aware of cryptocurrencies. They believed and started to pour more money. Finally it was a scam and now just $5 million worth assets have got seized. The mastermind behind the scam have gone abroad it seems.

So when you go for such coins that you've mentioned, analyse well and invest. The landing page for the respective token itself unsafe. Do prior analysis and be on the safer side.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
February 13, 2022, 01:45:41 PM
I don't think that with the current market situation, there can be an altcoin that can give 1000x and not be a scam. I believe that only on a growing market there might be such huge price multiplier, and during instability or flat market, no one invests a lot in meme coins, due to increased risk, or due to opportunities to buy more promising and reputed alts.

Meme coins could possibly reach 100x if would be hyped or influenced by huge personalities just like what Elon did to Dogecoin but I think 1000x is too much in a current market situation. However, investing with meme coins could only lead us to a bigger risk than investing with well-established coins so if you want assurance, top coins would still be a better option.

I think newbies will fall more for meme coins and the reason is just that they will have that believe of buying very cheap and want to hodl for long time and the shit coins keeps dropping because experienced hodlers will dump as soon they get a little difference in profit. Meme coins can be profitable but not usually for long time. For the moment dogecoin and Shiba are the likes that investors are hodling and having faith on.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
February 13, 2022, 12:43:12 PM
I don't think that with the current market situation, there can be an altcoin that can give 1000x and not be a scam. I believe that only on a growing market there might be such huge price multiplier, and during instability or flat market, no one invests a lot in meme coins, due to increased risk, or due to opportunities to buy more promising and reputed alts.

Meme coins could possibly reach 100x if would be hyped or influenced by huge personalities just like what Elon did to Dogecoin but I think 1000x is too much in a current market situation. However, investing with meme coins could only lead us to a bigger risk than investing with well-established coins so if you want assurance, top coins would still be a better option.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
February 13, 2022, 12:36:43 PM
This is a very dangerous business. Since you have experience, you know how and how much to invest in these shitcoins. It is important to do proper research before investing in any project. Even then, most of these projects are scams and their purpose is to create hype in the market and in a few days they will run away from the market with money. And this project is also in the business of taking money just like those projects.

Exactly. But the risks become smaller if a person just does his own research about a project and not just invest on a whim all because of some hype. Although hype is helpful, without filtering out the red flags, you will not know how much risk there really is and how long you can stay in such coins. Even with all the time I spend shitcoin hunting, there are still times that I leave even when I barely had any profit due to red flags raising every niw and then. It is time consuming indeed but worth it if you manage your time well and have great discipline; being able to control emotion and greed. I personally keep a limit of 3-5 shitcoins at a time even when there are good ones popping out just so I can better watch every asset and if really needed, I would let go of one or two just to get into a new one. All that while also checking on my main coins.

- I would love to share more but this got longer than I thought xD
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127
February 13, 2022, 11:17:46 AM
There are many users who have recently joined the cryptocurrency market but do not have ideas to help them distinguish between black and white. Their only goal is to invest in meme projects and make 100x profit, but every time they make a mistake, it is not only their money that disappears but also the anger and regret they have deep inside Undecided

It seems that some people are doing this intentionally to confuse others, or they just have no way to tell the true projects from the fraud. There are a lot of ICO projects in the market,!!One thing they have in common is false advertising and community building.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
February 13, 2022, 11:10:42 AM
I dont think that with current market situation, there can be any altcoin that can give 1000x and not be a scam. I believe that only on a growing market there might be such huge price multiplier, and during instability or flat market, no one invests a lot in meme coins, due to increased risk, or due to opportunities to buy more promising and reputed alts.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 13, 2022, 11:00:57 AM
只是第一次听到它,老实说......我认为暂时远离这些包括斯科特在内的新硬币,  舌头因为它们没有什么新东西可以将它们与市场上已经存在的一堆分开。

但不幸的是,如今在投资方面,我们大多数人都没有尽职尽责地权衡当今项目的收益和真实性,以避免不良项目。
Pages:
Jump to: