Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Security Tokens the Future of Cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 1929 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think it will really make sense and will be valuable but crypto is just growing and I think in future, it will be more valuable and the rate of scam will also be reduced because only potential projects and coin will be allowed to come into the community.  Security token will not the the only means of security in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I believe that cryptocurrencies have a great future in General, always when a new industry begins to develop, there will always be unforeseen situations with the same security,but in the future I am sure they will eliminate these problems,and everything will be super in this industry
Activity: 84
SEC has always been admired for it's efficiency. Their security system is so stable that it is unexpected for them to be breached.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Currently, cryptocurrency token issue as security is at loggerhead with Sec and regulation agencies of government all around the world. I think cryptocurrency will grow and develop inspite of these regulations.
Activity: 261
Initial Coin Offering was always a great way to success for the people. Most importantly the risk of being scammed becomes lower and lower.
Activity: 70
yes! It is. there are too many coins existing in crypto world. Among all of them all are not secured. some are fraud, and some are scams. if you invest without proper knowledge, i dont think it will be beneficial to make a good profit.
Activity: 224
Invest and traders need assurance where tthey wanna invest.Most of the tokens are so soficticated that they have gain popularity. This is why, secury tokens, the future crypo currencies.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
IMHO security coins are the future of crypto. Because there is no sense in utility tokens for small investors. Devs need to get the monetization model in the normal way for investors.
Activity: 58
It can be said but fully not be sured. But who doesn't love security issues. There need a sucurity issue in tokens to exist for the last.
Activity: 216
Which coin will be the future only one standing coin, to predict is very hard. After all some prediction still remain. There have some opportunity that it can be increased it popularity in terms of keeping loyality with traders and investor.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
I definitely agree with you. Security tokens provides better service and I hope it will become more useful in the future.
Activity: 56
It may be the future of crypto currency. There are many investors who are interested in it. It have good benefit so investor who invest this tokens they get a good feedback hope so.
Activity: 218
It’s a good idea to invest but for me security tokens is not the future of crypto currency . Its not fully take the place in crypto currency but it have a good future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Security issues will be top priority at all times. Therefore, besides utility tokens, security tokens are also important to the community. This will be an interesting target for many projects involved in the trial.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
There are big regulatory and legal challenges to solve before one can launch a security token.  It takes a lot of time and money to launch a security token – although this fits blockchain technology like a glove.  They can be so popular but not now. Maybe in 10 years
Activity: 56
There are also other tokens here. But it is true that security token is a pure investment . with best security. But you may be right. Think that security token will not be the only means of profit in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Yes, the problem of Scam projects and scams is now one of the most discussed problems, it is very important. how do you see the solution to this problem with the help of tokens? how it works?
Activity: 240
I think that security tokens are very important for the ecosystem, although it is true that they can bring problems with criminal activities, it is also true that if people want to break the law, they will do so regardless of the barriers that are put, so we can not deprive ourselves of our security by some who are going to misuse it, that is why I support privcy as one of the best security coins.
Activity: 215
Yes, I think you are right. Security token is expected to be a popular medium in cryptocurrency. This is a pure investment, but in that case we must think about other issues too.
Activity: 112
A pure investment that you can say. Which provides an opportunity for . Worldwide audiences to join this security token projects which has less scams and where security is the most important issue. Beside this security we need to ensure other important thing also.
Pages:
Jump to: