Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Sentry a scam? - page 3. (Read 1485 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 101
October 05, 2017, 08:06:13 PM
looks fishy but you can never be 100 percent sure,, there is a large amount of new cryptocurrencies every week.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 05, 2017, 08:03:50 PM
It somewhat they don't have any clue on what they are doing. Better stay away cos it looks it will tank down in the start
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
October 05, 2017, 08:00:47 PM
Now they've just updated one of the Dev linkedin profile with 0 connection.

Their 3 accounts' marketing like they are teenagers.

No more investor for more than a day:

https://etherscan.io/address/0xD2643eC2D009B553Dc4db875cd4EBBCc3b2c3dB2

The most suspicious is that they changed the 50% rule so quickly, a sign that the team is so greedy that they can do anything to attract money.

Their ICO started but they still changed ICO rule, and their very simple website was built after ICO started.

The project is too good to be true. While their github is damn new and has like nothing on there. Project seems to be unreal.

Their official thread is self moderator.

I was so much eager when I saw this project.

Now it look likes 100% scam to me.

I hope this is not a lesson for them so that they could open another project with much higher quality to scam people.

My another post on another topic:

If Sentry is so good, why do they need all these threads with the same people (many of them newbies) shilling the coin with no real arguments.

It looks like Sentry is trying to create a lot of hype when they don't really have much. Just my opinion

That's exactly what I am thinking now.

They even changed the title of the topic (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2232990.0;all)

ICO had started but they still changed the rule (50% bonus)

Not to mention some other red flags I am keeping for my self.

I have my ETH ready now but I will think twice.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 09:08:57 AM
As a newbie to alt coins, I stumbled upon sentry and was amazed! Didn't invest cause i wanted to do some research, see what other people thought.

Went back and read the main thread today and realised its the same 3 people hyping it up like crazy. Sometimes the same person would post a few times in a row saying similar things to the first few posts.

Also it doesn't seem very professional with the "starts killer" line. If your project is THAT good, it doesn't need any gimmicky lines/catch phrases.

PS - Glad i saw your thread title, was about the make the exact same post, but in a more of a rant at how silly these ICO hype threads seem to be.

EDIT - Also what "bineva17" said. Nothing about this 3 person team anyone online!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 05, 2017, 08:24:00 AM
Sentry aims to compete head to head with both waves and Stratis . Both of which are established and has withered all FUDs and still taking a strong stand. I just don't get what their strategy is .
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
October 05, 2017, 07:44:12 AM
I asked them before but one of the dev said he has no Linkedin profile. I am keeping my eyes watching closely.
Activity: 629
Merit: 258
October 04, 2017, 07:19:27 PM
I notice that none of the Sentry team have linkdin profiles. Does anyone have any evidence it is legit project?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2221783
Pages:
Jump to: