Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Shiba Inu Coin a better investment than Dogecoin? - page 6. (Read 2161 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
Doge coin is already a long-lasting project as it appeared in 2013 and it is still alive as opposed to other old coins that were popular maybe in 2017,but now they are not included in the table top-100. The real popularity this project gain only in 2021 thanks to Elom Musk that really believe that it can be used as a means of payment in the future so he support all updates of dogecoin and promote.
Activity: 352
Merit: 18
Pepemo.vip
Shiba Inu Coin can never be better than Doge Coin when it comes to investing. Because doge coins have already gained popularity. Shiba Inu Coin is still far behind Doge Coin in terms of popularity. Doge Coin is likely to move to a better position in the future. So I think doge coins are good for investment.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Though these coins doesn't have any intrinsic value and gets driven by influencers. Now there is continuous development with the ShibaSwap supported by coinbase. Now Samsung backed crypto wallet supports Shiba Inu. The keyless non custodial wallet Zengo now support Shiba Inu. This is being done as a result of the massive support from the Shiba community. AMC Theatres have initiated plans for acceptance of Shiba as payments for tickets and services through Bitpay. I'm not sure whether it is better than dogecoin, but they've begun to add more services.
Lots had been in doubt when it comes to this manner about being that having real-use case but considering that it is already been accepted on some areas or services then we cant really deny that it is really getting some attention gradually which it isnt really surprising for anytime that theres some trend then people/companies are tending to join with the hype.

Wondering if they would retain SHIB if ever this coin would crash its value? I wouild really be having some high doubts with that
but lets see on what would happen.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
Neither of these projects have a valid use-case. They are meme-coins. Speculative gambling at best.
I’d be lying if I said I never owned any. But just a few dollars here or there. These aren’t serious projects for real investors. And they probably won’t be around in the next 10 years.
Meme coin might be a utility coin similar to Doge, which is now accepted as a payment token by some merchants and will, of course, be utilized by Elon Musk. Don't underestimate those shitcoins since many individuals are already profiting from them, but I'm sure that many more are losing money because new investors are the ones who are affected because they are unaware of pump and dump schemes. If we're talking about meme coins, pump and dump tactics are probably the most prevalent situation, but they'll eventually find their utility once they're used by a large number of people.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Though these coins doesn't have any intrinsic value and gets driven by influencers. Now there is continuous development with the ShibaSwap supported by coinbase. Now Samsung backed crypto wallet supports Shiba Inu. The keyless non custodial wallet Zengo now support Shiba Inu. This is being done as a result of the massive support from the Shiba community. AMC Theatres have initiated plans for acceptance of Shiba as payments for tickets and services through Bitpay. I'm not sure whether it is better than dogecoin, but they've begun to add more services.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
Neither of these projects have a valid use-case. They are meme-coins. Speculative gambling at best.
It's value is not really about it's usefulness it's about how much investors are willing to hold and how much is in circulation. Both coin would definitely survive the next 10years going by the constant hypes these coins gets. Although it's a bit risky investing much on these two coin but if  you could afford the risk buy more that's what I do with my spare or reserved fiat
I couldn't agree with you more. I believe that as for Dogecoin, it has already survived like 8years since its Development and SHIB is just like 2 years now but you can see the support both projects have, and even when the Devs for Dogecoin abandon the project for years it still survived till today. However, I would, like everyone has suggested these are not projects you probably will want to invest a lot of funds in but I believe some of their investors have made quite a bit from them which is the top priority for crypto investors.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
No its totally wrong that shib is better investment than doge. In my eyes doge is better than Shib on the following basic one thing is that doge survived in crypto space more than 7yrs while shib almost launch few months ago other thing is that doge has thier own blockchain while shib work on ethereum blockchain and the third one thing is that doge has huge wealthy investor like elon ,vitalik etc while shib hasn't and doge has huge community as compare to shib so that the reason I select doge
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
I think there is no clear leader in this battle. Both coins use memes, both are hyped, both are used for charity. DOGE is backed by world celebrities like Elon Musk and Mark Cuban. At the same time, this also affects Shiba's quotes. The advantage of the latter is their limitation and DEX, where tokens act as a bridge.
Doge are some of the ancestors of the crypto meme. And SHIBA is probably the most successful project of the followers. Despite having similar concepts, use cases and ideas, they have different basic characteristics and functions on the basis of different blockchains.
Always remember that investing in any cryptocurrency is an extremely risky venture – you may know how to buy doge and how to buy Shiba Inu Coin, but you should also know how to make money from it. And such meme currencies, which are backed only by hype, can both make you rich and destroy you. So, be extremely careful in calculation and investment, do not invest more than the possibility of loss.
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
I think they are both equally good investments as of now. But I don't know if the price today will be the same next year. For that reason I would be cautious in both. However, we are in a bull trend and until that trend isn't over, make the trend your friend!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
The potentiality of SHIB and Dogecoin is almost the same. Both are memecoin. A few days ago, SHIB had a lot of pumps and it surpassed Dogecoin in ranking. But now it has dumped again. Dogecoin prices have been stable for a long time. I think its price will go up soon. So if anyone has extra money, you can invest here.
Yes, I agree with you, both have shown the potential that shiba and doge have. First of all, the potential of shiba is to have a great community and even though it is considered a memecoin, shiba inu is already ranking well in the coin marketcap. I also believe that the Shiba Inu will be a real asset for many years to come
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
When Doge was launched, many people doubted the existence of tokens, let alone just coin memes, but now with the hype given to the coin, the coin rate went up very high, I also hold very few tokens for long term though later these tokens are gone but no doubts for me to hold it because the risk in crypto is always high.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
I think that Shiba Inu and Dogecoin both have a bright future, so it is very difficult for me to distinguish the best coin between Shiba Inu and Dogecoin.
We all know that Elon Musk is very influential on the price of Shiba Inu and Dogecoin coins, if there is something Elon Musk does on his Twitter account about Shiba Inu coins or about Dogecoin then their prices will increase in price.
Activity: 463
Merit: 102
One thing is sure mean these both are meme coins and have nothing serious use case but listening on big exchanges are also not worthy for them but right now Dogecoin is having very big and strong community which is working good behind this even devs are not doing anything which is really poor from them but as we all know its meme coin and having some good back of Musk is also helping this for higher price but as he dumps this could be again on old rate which was really poor. Same happening in Shib coin because devs have very big amount of supply and if they're done some better use case hopefully we can have some better from this otherwise it's also going to be live like Dogecoin useless.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
I’d be lying if I said I never owned any. But just a few dollars here or there. These aren’t serious projects for real investors. And they probably won’t be around in the next 10 years.

Same position here. Playing with those sums I will never regret to lose completely if I am wrong about my memecoin favourites Smiley
No FOMO, just some trading fun Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
the speed of growth of SHIB is unprecedented, also community-wise, I still believe SHIB is here to stay.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Well! Shiba inu was on fire its price was increased but now a days its price is going reverse and about dogecoin its price is maintained we have watched little dump or pump in dogecoin. It is better coin for investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
Yes brother shib Inu coin is very better coin for investment then doge coin. Doge  coin circulating supply is unlimited. But Shiba Inu is a very strong project and it is already listed on big exchanges such as binance and Coinbase. So, investment in Shiba Inu coin is safe
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Yes I think shib better now because doge already gave too much benefit to people so now it's time to shib but both are shit coin so risky coin invest only some amount because no one won't know what's happening in this coin

Dogecoin has been giving benefits since 2014. I agree that both are sh*tcoins, however I consider Shiba Inu to be a sh*t, but dogecoin to be a poop.
Dogecoin is less risky than Shiba Inu. Shiba Inu was created accidentally and is alive only to crazy people and money. With every new meme coin appearance, Shiba Inu popularity will decrease, while Dogecoin will stay on a same high level for ever.

I would say that Dogecoin shows more stability in price. And instead of buying Shiba Inu, I would invest a bit on any new meme coin that appears on the market. A chance to earn with is much greater.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Yes I think shib better now because doge already gave too much benefit to people so now it's time to shib but both are shit coin so risky coin invest only some amount because no one won't know what's happening in this coin
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Taking into account the fact that one project is an information inflated version of the first. I think this comparison is not correct. It's like comparing paper dollars and gold bars. Yes, you can buy gold for dollars, but the cost of paper and graska is not equal to the cost of mined metal. Therefore, the difference between coins and tokens is also real.
Pages:
Jump to: