Pages:
Author

Topic: Is steemit profitable? - page 2. (Read 758 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 101
August 24, 2017, 04:08:57 PM
Pretty sure this doesn't belong in "Bitcoin Discussion".
Didn't find the appropriate place where to post it , anyway excuse me if it disturbs u
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
August 24, 2017, 03:54:31 PM
Been there before coming here.
I posted good stories and yet I didn't get much.
Or maybe because bitcoin price is not soaring yet like this that is why I didnt feel the profit from making a good post.
Don't quit anything and just make it a hobby. Somehow you are earning in two ways.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
August 24, 2017, 03:53:26 PM
To be honest I signed up in steemit from the beginning but I have never been an active user. Several friends have invited me with enthusiasm to join that platform and they have spent a lot of time writing there but to date I have no evidence that they are making much money.

Apparently there are people who are receiving some dollars for their hard work, but personally I do not like an activity where your work is paid according to the subjective opinion of others, regardless of the quality of your work. You can waste hours to write a great essay about sciences or arts, but at the end of the day you will only pick few dollars, and a popular member can make hundreds by posting bullshit.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
August 24, 2017, 03:52:06 PM
Yes there isn't any scam in steemit but unfortunately the reward of working there is too low, so i will advice you to take it as your part time if you want to carry on there but try something else which is more profitable than it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 18
August 24, 2017, 03:51:32 PM
Hi bitcointalkers , I recently joined steemit (social network that pays its users )
I googled about it , but still did not find the appropriate answer.
So I said why not to post here , maybe I find something.
Is it legit ?
Does it pay ?
Any experiences

You will have to create followers and content that people especially the ones that have SP  like. Than you ccan make a few hundred $ a day.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 03:30:33 PM
Is it legit ?
As all cryptocurrencies i think so.

Does it pay ?
I haven't got already, but some of people has recived.

Any experiences
I have only new acc here so i m also newbie user here. But so far i must admit that's  a great platform which finally repay to its users.
A lot of people says "it's someting like reddit", yeah it's kinda similar.

Activity: 140
August 24, 2017, 03:27:22 PM
Pretty sure this doesn't belong in "Bitcoin Discussion".
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 24, 2017, 03:24:24 PM
In my experience most Steemit users and writers - even the pros only make a fraction of what a full time job at McDonalds would pay you or anywhere else for that matter. Based on that, I would not recommend quitting your job to work on Sttemit. hahaha Cheesy
Activity: 472
August 24, 2017, 03:16:41 PM
Hi bitcointalkers , I recently joined steemit (social network that pays its users )
I googled about it , but still did not find the appropriate answer.
So I said why not to post here , maybe I find something.
Is it legit ?
Does it pay ?
Any experiences
Pages:
Jump to: