Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 104. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 06:49:16 PM
Definitely OK! Plenty of projects built on ethereum will finally be launching in the near future, which should bring a lot more interest in the platform and realize some small amount of its potential.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
February 22, 2018, 06:44:14 PM
Great 2017 for Ethereum, as for all cryptocurrency and this is just the beginning, so that skeptics do not speak, this market is still very young and it will show us growth in the future. Ethereum with its shortcomings, which will soon correct is a promising currency with the possibility of large growth.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 10:08:50 AM
Please don't be indecisive of investing huge on Ethereum, since from all indications, Ethereum has been strong and shall continues on this state strongly on Blochchain technology advancement. All you need exercise is patience compliance and regret can never be end results, especially and essentially on long term basis.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
February 22, 2018, 09:40:39 AM
After bitcoin ethereum is the next promising coin there is. The market right now favours the buyer more than the seller. So go get as many ether as you can afford and I am sure you will be glad you did. There are speculation in some quarters that ether may reach 3k this year.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 04:55:25 PM
Now it will be better not to get, Bitcoin as much as Ether will decrease, so let's go to 15k-20k Bitcoin, reduce the level of Ether from current state, then invest Ether.   Wink
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
February 21, 2018, 04:44:49 PM
An investment in eth is still a very good choice. It is a well developing platform with a lot of potential. A lot of projects use eth which gives a high probability of price increase. It is definitely worth investing in for a long term.
Activity: 170
February 21, 2018, 02:28:07 PM
he I agree with that, seeing as so many new altcoins are emerging.
besides that Etherium has a pretty good future for investment in Etherium,
with more and more competitors. Etherium still has a high price value.
compared with other markets
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 02:30:39 PM
Eth has always been an incredible coin and it never fails to prove its worth in investing in it. Despite the craziness the crypto market is experiencing and the dips the coins, including bitcoin, is going thru, eth never
Fails to recover. Hence, it is still good to imvest in eth especially in long term investments.
Activity: 308
February 17, 2018, 02:25:59 PM
Still ethereum is not expensive to buy. I believe that ethereum will break at least $2000. So it is possible to double your fiat money in one year. Ethereum even can break $10k level and I will not be surprised.
Yes, ethereum can show very good growth this year, the large number of ICOs conducted on this platform should increase the value of this crypto currency.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 16, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
It is not just OK to invest, It is best to invest in ether. You just need to be patience once you invest. because it will rise but will take some time
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 02:23:56 PM
Still ethereum is not expensive to buy. I believe that ethereum will break at least $2000. So it is possible to double your fiat money in one year. Ethereum even can break $10k level and I will not be surprised.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 16, 2018, 02:20:43 PM
I hope the author didn't buy it at 1,2 k usd:)  this thread was created on January 09, after this Ethereum's price fell down significantly. He must be biting his elbows now if he bought it.
Activity: 132
February 16, 2018, 02:19:47 PM
Ethereum has still to go, its just start from Ethereum, Eth is very promising and with big potential coin in smart contracts they ll increase more and more i am sure about it.
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 02:16:44 PM
If you are willing to take a risk for long term investment its definitely a good choice to invest on ethereum. Its is the most stable and safe coin.
Activity: 336
February 16, 2018, 01:58:29 PM
Its depend on u, how much profit its enough for u ? I think till end of the year Ethereum will have 4-5x higher price than now, if its enough for u its still okay to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 16, 2018, 01:52:44 PM
I think its better to invest in any alts with low price right now, but I am sure that ETH will go to 5k dollar at the end of the year, if its enough profit for u invest on it.
Activity: 168
February 16, 2018, 01:43:10 PM
Etherum Is a good coin for long hold and it has a good use case as you can never get it wrong investing in etherum.

Etherum has been a coin that hasn't been deeply affected as the market plummeted though it was affected but its recovering nicely .

Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 01:28:50 PM
Ethereum is a wonderful coin and many new people are joining with it day by day. There are many altcoins in cryptocurrency but ethereum is the most positive reputed altcoin of all. It had increased its price some days ago and just decreased some of that recently and for that many people have earn a good benefit from that and now people can buy this coin at low price.

There is no cause why you will not invest your money into there. If there is no any type of accidental thing happens then you will get at least some benefits that’s for sure but you have make sure that you will do all the necessary things by investing into there. You should update you with all the news which are related with ethereum and take the respective step with that time. You can invest into there if you can afford to pay.

Activity: 406
Merit: 132
February 16, 2018, 01:18:31 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
I agree with you, Ethereum is a great coin and for me it will always be okay to invest in Ethereum. Its value may not be stable but it will definitely have a bright future after a long run.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
February 16, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

I think it is still very good to investment, ethereum hasn't been able to recover from the crash so I think it would still be efficient to buy now and hold it until goes rushing again before the year 2018 ends.
Jump to: